Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Football fever :D

As most of my friends know,
I support these teams accordingly.
1.Spain ;)
2.Germany! :D
3.Argentina(just cause messi's there.)

Semi finals this thursday.
My darling Espana versus my lovely germany :( How?
:'(
Welll, I have a hugeeee feeling that Germany's gonna win this year's world cup :)
Haha. I love both teams, so, :O

so most probably, the FIFA world cup results are as follows;
Champions; Germanyyy!
Runner up;Netherlands.
Third place; Spain!
Fourth; Uruguay.

It's either Germany or Spain who'll win the world cup.
And Germany or Spain will get third. haha :D
but germany got third back in 2006, so I bet they'll play their best.

Anyways, check it out!
Hotties/cutties! hahaha :D

Lukas Podolski, Germany, 25. sooo cute! :D


Gerard Pique, Spain, 23. soooo very cute! :D


Cesc Fabregas, Spain, 23. Hottie! :D

Fernando Torres!,Spain, 26. soooo hot! :D

Yeyyy.
with love,
ME :D

No comments: