Friday, July 9, 2010

Impossible

Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know
Hey ho! :)
soooo on Wednesday night. at 2.30am,
Thursday morning, Spain vs Germany.
I was wrong!
VIVA LA ESPANA! wooots! :D

I wanted to watch the game. but, I slept around 1am. =.=
Woke up at 6. checked my phone.
And guess who texted me? Ruzain!
It was at 4am and it said; Hidup Spain! haha
Hahaha. then I watched the highlights.
And straight out of the corner kick, Puyol headed.
Andddd, GOAL!!!!!! HAHAHA.
Pique was right beside him ;) hehe

So I browse through my contacts and sent a text to Sya and Josh.
to josh; Viva La Espana!
He was soooo happy! haha later that afternoon,
I went to Add Maths tuition.
Josh was wearing a Spain jersey. (duh)
Oh and he told me he didnt sleep at all.
Haha crazy dude. And he was energetic!
God. that guy has issues! hahaha.
Josh josh XD

Oh before that, in school, during Chemistry class,
I drew Spain and Germany's flags on my hand.
:D so cute and pretty! could not stop staring at them.
haha. then qin wanted one too.
So i did the same for her. Left and right.
then I showed practically EVERYONE.
soon, when we got back to class, qin and I became
make up artists. haha. we drew their favorite teams on their hands.
HAHAHHA :D

Ps; I got the germany flag all wrong :O
HAHA. it's suppose to be black, red then yellow. haha


Oh yes. I painted my face and my hand too. :D
What?
I was bored okay! :P


Spain <3

Germany <3

I painted Aa's face too. He wanted spain and argentina :)

Au revoir! :)

oh and something interesting happened during PPS meeting today :)

No comments: