Saturday, March 13, 2010

222 (:

Hahaha this is my two hundred and twenty two post (:

so hmm I went to KB today for the jemputan thingy.
HAHAHAHAHA We lost :)
but the boys won. they got second place!
WOOHOO! Was so very proud of them (:

and I just ended up spending the rest of the day
with him. He accompanied me when I was looking for
my spikes. I lent my spikes to yu yu's friend.

Oh, and I met vivian and her little sister =)
Yu Yu, Amirah, Aman and my olahraga friends :)
Isaac told me about some girl named Erniz.(?)
then he bought me a 100 plus!
Awwwwww thanks Isaac :')

Reached school.
Just sat there at pokok cemerlang
talking to him. It was somewhat nice :)
Hahahahahhahaha

then he walked me home.
Thank you :)

After that, I sat in front of the computer
and FACEBOOKed! HAHAAHA
He came online so I chatted with him.
Then he had training so off he went.

Okay, most of my friends know
that I had this 'problem' with Haziq Manaf.
right? well everything's fine now.
I guess we're friends again.

One less person I dislike.
thank you ;)

HAHA.

ILLA

No comments: