Friday, March 5, 2010

Raptai sukan.

I sat with sya, ira and yus.
Marchers were on the field.
marching.

Usually I would say KRS is the worst,
but omg! rajawali's march was so FUNNY!
SERIOUSLY. We were laughing our heads off!
KRS was agak messy.
the lembagas did a great job :)

Tarik Tali.
GIRLS.
Blue vs Red.
"you nak I support red ke?"
"MESTI LAH!"
at on point I said "go blue!"
because my friends were there.
juliet, shashy, darsh.
And Sya hit my almost instantly.
"sokong lah RED!"
"go red", I said. hahahhahaha

Yellow vs Green.
Jahat gila sya! I shouted MERAH2.
and she go shouted "KUNING!"
I hit her back and she shouted
"WHAAAAT?" "ei. I sokong merah en tadi!"
"alaaa ill. hijau always wins. :("
"you tau tak rumah kuning tgh first. red second?
if kuning menang, mesti lah kuning punya marks naik. harder
for red house to win :P"
"a'ah eh"
HAHAAHAHA :D
so anyway, green lost. hahaha they were all so SKINNY!
And teacher said I couldn't join tarik tali because I was skinny?
-__________-' yellow house seems to be the least skinny team.
hahahaha. they're going to fight tug of war with the red house.
HAHAHA and I'm pretty sure KASAWARI's gonna win :(

BOYS.
Red vs Green.
I shouted "JENTAYUUUUUUUU!"
all the way! hahahha. Sya was shouting "MERAH MERAH!"
WOOHOO! all my shouting paid off =)
Yellow vs Blue.
As all malurians could see, there's this MAJOR
rivalry between Jentayu and Kasawari. Hahah.
So all the Jentayu's were shouting "BIRU BIRU!"
HAHAHAA Sya, Ira and I were shouting for Garuda
like crazy. Aina was the only one shouting "KUNING!"
hahahhaa xD :P
so, GREEN VS BLUE on sports day!
WOOHOOOOOOOO ! :D


After recess.
Encik Mutofa came into 4A and called me.
I was like, "saye ke?"
and he wanted me to baca ikrar! on sports day!
in front of EVERYONE! with my sore throat and all.
He said he wants last year's olahragawan or olahragawati
to red the vow. crap! no way am I doing it!
So I asked "Maha cikgu?" he said no because
Maha has some discpline stuff. "oh. chai meng?"
"siapa chai meng?" "Khae Shen cikgu?"
"khae shen form brapa?"
"same dengan saya, 4amanah"
"kamu pergi cari dia sekarang"

so i did.
haha I kept on saying
"khae shen, you do la!" and he kept on
saying "no. you la! i dont want la"
We were fighting all the way.
HAHAHA until we finally convinced teacher
that chai meng would do better and it's her last year
here and all. haha :D
When she finished the vow, both KS and I
clapped our hands. "BAGUS BAGUS!"
hahaha. and when teacher asked,
"setuju? takde bantahan?"
we shouted out "SETUJU SETUJU!"
and "TAKDE TAKDE!"
HAHAHHA WOOHOO!
Hi five KS! :D

Biology.
HAHAHA ruzain mcm budak kecik!
Haha I sprinkled drops of water on his head
and he threatened me. said he would tell teacher.
I was like "bagitau la :P"
and I ran to my seat and sat down.

ruz pn.roslina me
Cikgu! tgk nabilah! dia campak air dkt saya!
Ish. macam budak kecik awak ni!
Tah ruzain! Cikgu! ruzain memang! mcm budak kecik! ahahhaa
Ohhhhh takpe kau nabilah! tunggu kau!
BLUEK! *tunjuk lidah
*laughing*
Hah! rasakan!
*felt water on my tudung* OKAY RUZAIN!
*spraying water at each other*
RUZAIN! NABILAH! SAYA KAHWINKAN KANG BARU TAU!
Ewwwwww taknak!
ee. nabilah cikgu? :P
BLUEK! :P
EKKKK :P

After school,
TUNGGU KAU ILLA! aku bawak pili bomba datang!
Kau lah tunggu! Rem kepala KECAI! *laughing*
UISH. REM KEPALA KECAI!!!
hahahaha.

at the stairs,
Ruzain cite good good je.
eh. aku cte bad bad je :P
taaaaaak cite good good je. homework tak SIAP!
Ish. tunggu kau! REM kepala
KECAI! AHHAHAHAHA

omg rempit language is so much fun (Y)

anyway, this post proves that my best friend
RUZAIN IS CHILDISH! =)

ILLA.

No comments: