Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'll stand by YOU

why you look so sad?
tears are in your eyes
come on and come to me now
don't be ashamed to cry
Nothing you confess could
make me love you less,
I'll stand by you.

Went to ou with them yesterday!
Minus liy and ismah. plus dhiya.
HAHAHAHA.
We went there around 12.

after Chemistry class
with was FUN! right sya? riss?
It was wasn't it?! HAHHAA
Walked to school with rissy
and got to tell her stuff :)

WALKED TO MANJALALA(that's right, i said lala not lara)
under the HOT beating SUN!
DAMN. what's the weather nowadays anyway?
Gave Muq a call to confirm his being.
Haha. Rested at Sarah's for a while.
Then sya, eda and I walked to Muq's.
Eeeeee muka tak mandi! hahahaha menjijikkan
bluekhh :P
We returned his water bottle(penuh dgn taik gigi)
and stinky outfit. Hahaha XD

anyway, eda put on eyeliner on me!
And I said she'd have to put on Qin too.
but there wasn't enough time.
So I got eyeliner on one eye -.-'
Yeaah, my eye nampak lebam.
Thanks a LOT :P

We ate at BBQ chicken.
and sarah kept on complaining how
horrible she felt for eating at a korean
restaurant with KPOP playing in the background.
Hahah I know how you feel babe! XD
Japanese FOREVERRRRRR MUAHAHAHHAHA

Oh and Dhiya and Azal joined us.
Awwwww, I swear azal is the cutest lil
kid I've ever met! :'D
And, as my darling friends know
(but would not admit) I have this EFFECT
on kids. they just LOVE me =)
MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :D

Walked around OneU and we were
at DIVA when azal said he wanted to
naik elephant! hohoho how cute is that?!
so Sya, dhiya and I looked at him ride the ELEPHANT.
then Qin came downstairs and off they went to buy
the weird MadHatter's hat popcorn at TGV -.-'
damn childish wey. haha
Said goodbye to dhiya and azal
and we ran inside to watch Alice In Wonderland 3D.

which, was not a major waste =)
it's quite nice actually. alice falls in love with
the Mad Hatter. AWWWW. but isn't he a lil old for her?
:P sorry. and OMG! anne hattaway is so funnyyyy
oh and I <3 the queen of hearts. her and her BIG head (:
Hahahhaa XD

Reached home around 7.
I was a little sad.
Hahaha.

Then he called :)
and I had to go to kumon.
Then he called after kumon.

hmm. Well anyway, off he goes to Singapore :(
bye.

No comments: