Friday, March 5, 2010

so far so good.

i'm here to blog about sports.
Okay so we began all the saringan on Monday.

sunday night.
I was so nervous I did the hand gesture thingy.
The giving air to yourself thing.
then I accidentally hit my nose
and bam! I took a look in the mirror
and saw red liquid coming out of my nose.
hahahha. and I just starting laughing.

I jumped up and down, running to my mum
and little brother saying
"look at my nose! OMG OMG it's my first nose bleed!"
HAHHAHA. Aa freaked out. he was like "ohmygod kaklang!
is that your blood! it's so RED!" *my blood is beautiful :)*
My mum simply said "your weird. people usually freak out. not get excited -.-'"
HAHAHAHA =)

Monday.
You have NO IDEA how freaking nervous I was!
Ask Sya or Riss or Qin. they would know.
I was so nervous I forgot how to breathe.
I felt like my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen.
Felt like falling down. (I'm being dramatic aren't I?)

100m SEPARUH AKHIR.
I was so nervous and Ika went all
"dah dah. cukup la illa. aku tau; kau first aku second. cukup"
So then I got into finals.

100m FINALS.
I got first. alhamdulillah.
but If only I was 0.3 seconds faster,
I would have broken the school record!
ARGH. So close. :(
i'm still greatful anyway.
so okay, first GOLD.

400m meet.
I didn't get into the same meet as Jing Min.
got first. Freaked out on having to run with jing min
in the finals on wednesday.

Tuesday.
200m Separuh akhir.
Ika said she wasn't in 200m race!
LIARRRRRRR =.=
I have to run against her, AGAIN.
I got first. and I was 0.1 seconds slower
than the school record. damn kan?
so, sports day nanti. insyaallah. =)

4x100 FINALS.
first runner; Jing Min.
second runner; Chai Meng
third runner; Ira
Last runner; Me.
The first runners; Jentayu was leading. but Rajawali
wasn't far behind.
Second runner; Kasawari was ahead. Rajawali second.
Jentayu third.
Third runner; Rajawali was leading far ahead.
Then I heard Isaac calling me
"Nabilah! Kau kena pecut. kita sekarang nombor tiga"
I nodded and shouted for Ira "IRAAAAAAAA!"
Got the baton.
SPRINTED. Got pass Ika. Divyaa was in front of me.
all i thought was "what the heck. just run!"
Div was FAR ahead. I ran faster as she got closer to me.
Almost 10m to the finishing line,
I sprinted as fast as I could.
Reached the finishing line. Chai Meng came to hug me.
"Nabilah!" she said. I was so blur. "number 1 or 2?"
"ONE!" "huh?" the teacher came up to me and I saw the
card in her hand. I thought I saw the number 2 and I was
about to protest, when I had the card in my hands and saw 1.
I was like, "oh."
I checked our timing and I was 0.7 faster than Rajawali.
SO CLOSE! We came so very close to losing! damn.
so there, I got my second GOLD.

Wednesday.
I WAS NERVOUS LIKE SH*T.
when people asked me what I was nervous
about, I pointed at Jing Min and shouted out
"JING MIN!" and she was pointing at me shouting
"NABILAH!" hahaha.
Div went "what the hell? these two green house are afraid of each other?"

400m FINALS.
As I heard the whistle or the pistol
(I'm not sure what I heard. haha),
I sprinted. Reaching 150m, I heard
Farhan shouting "illa! lepak dulu illa!"
"crap. why am I sprinting 200metres?", i thought.
I didn't want to lose my rythm I think.
So I kept my pace. Usually, when I reach the 100metres
point I would sprint, so I did.
Ah screw it. 50metres left to the finishing line,
I couldn't sprint anymore.
my legs were killing me.
HAHHAHA.
Anyway, OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!
I beat Jing Min in 400metres! FIRST TIME
EVERRRRRR! I was in 7th heaven =)
Dharmesh and Kishen said Div went from last to first.
They said they were shouting everything that crossed their mind.
"Fly LIKE THE WIND!" "RUN LIKE THE WIN!"
Third GOLD.

Hahaha and Dharmesh was so proud of how he
beat Kishen xD He went all,
"dude! did you see me run? I was FREAKING AWESOME!
I was like PHEWWWWWWWWWW" or whatever
way he put it. haha. kishen went all "shut up"
HAHHAA.then Dharmesh said the funniest thing.
"I was running like a C*CK"
Div and I said at the same time
"a c*ck can run?" and we bursted out laughing.
that will never get old. Kishen said "he's the c*ck that runs"
HAHHAHAAHAHAH. BODOH GILA!

Okay so I spent my recess with Sya,
as usual =) and when I went to change
into my school uniform, I saw that my bag
wasn't there. the only that WAS there was
my tudung. "Crap! where's my a bag?!!"
Vicks came and said "what?"
"My uniform! It's gone!"
"not you too!"

HAHAHA MACAM BABS TAK?
UNIFORM PUN KENA CURI!
So I told Pui Li and she said the same thing
"oh no. not you too! yesterday there was a case"
"A case?"
"yeah. someone lost her school uniform and
they found it in the boys' toilet"
then she told me to report.
So qin accompanied me.
First, we looked for the bag.
you know, just in case I misplaced it.
We even checked the dustbins. nothing.
so then we went to see Mr.Kumar
and he told me to ask a guy to check the boys' toilet.
so I went downstairs and saw Yit How.
I asked him if he could check the toilet for me.
And he came out saying "no black bag whatsoever. so how?"
I thanked him and went back to the discpline room
and wrote my report.
got a slip KEBENARAN memakai pakaian PJ :)

HAHAHAH
serious this is bull wey.
I like that kain =.= and my blue lotion is in it too :(
Got chop your hands off you THIEF!

after school. as the library was close
and Bilik Media was occupied,
Riss and went to my house
and onlined! =) HHAHAAHA
It was fun kan bestie? :)


ILLA

No comments: