Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inter zone Athletics 2010

Yeah, I should have updated lastweek.
but, time wasn't on my side. sorry.
So here goes.

Monday, 22nd March 2010.
The bus departed at 8am.
Based on the schedule,
100metres is at 8.30am.

Eyka and I talked about not being
able to run, blablabla.
I said "100m lah ade chance nak menang! :("

As soon as Uncle bas pulls the bus
to a stop in front of Stadium Mini SMK Bndar Tasik Seri Permaisuri,
I ran out. worried about missing my event :(
Thankfully, they were still calling L-12.
Oh oh and I'm in category Under 18 now!
Hahahaha. Of course I was scared. I'm considered a junior :)

So anyway, when they finally called P-18,
I sat down beside a girl in SESERI tee.
So I broke the ice :) Her name is Pavitra. I think.
Then I talked to another SESERIan. this time a chinese.
Haha so multiracial righttt? :D

100m Heat.
I got first! hahaha :D
100m Semi Finals.
I had to run with Xin Ru(the girl from KB) =.=
She got first and I got second. I swear she was only
one step ahead of me! :/
100m Finals.
I whined about not winning. I said "xin ru's gonna win! :("
Thennnnn, while I was running with two of Sentul's
fastest girls, Xin Ru and Vanessa(Chong Hwa);
I saw xin ru in front of me. a few metres to the finishing line,
I sprinted. I asked xin ru "you first right?"
she said " i dont think so. i saw you in front of me"
"really? :/" I looked at Mr.Balan and signaled "1 or 2?"
then he said "we'll find out later" and smiled.
So I walked with Eyka. then Mr.Balan called out
"Nabilah!" I turned and saw him pointing "1" finger.
I jumped up! :D omg omg omg my first Sentul goldddddd.
weeeee XD

so anyway, I broke my own time
and also Maluri's record. (too bad)
My time was 13.8s and xin ru's was 13.9s
when Vanessa's was 14.0!
so freaking close right?! :O

Tuesday, 23rd March 2010.
I was 100% sure my event was at 9am.
guess what? I was wrong. Hahahha
200m P-18 is at 4.30pm =.=
eyka and I thought of the things
we could do. one of it was watched longkang!

Unfortunately, longkang was no where to be seen.
Haha. You should have seen the disappointment
in Eyka's eyes! :D
so I cheered for Maluri, KB and Jinjang all day long.
Until, it was my turn.
I had to run with Vanessa.
So I got second. cause er, I kind of pancit. hehe. :D

Wednesday, 24th March 2010.
200m Semi finals.
I had to run with vanessa. AGAIN! =.=
how annoying is that? so i got second, again :(
200m finals.
NGAHAHHAA I saw xin ru and vanessa cutting me,
and i couldnt chase them back. was too weak :)
HAHA. so i got third.
4x100m Semi finals.
we got second or was it third?
4x100 finals.
We lost! HAHAHAHHAAHAHA

I ran a total of 600m :)

Oh and when I was taking my 200m medal,
SMAKLians shouted "illa! illa!" then did some zikir thingy.
=.= bangang betul diorang ni. sajee je! hahah.

anyway, I talked to the SMALKians. guess we're friends now?
HAHAHAHAH. but, I only know three of their names. sorrrryyy!

Thursday, 25th March 2010.
4x400m Semi Finals.
We got second place. Jalan Ipoh got first.
Their last runner is freaking superb =.=
4x400m Finals.
We got fifth. :( Supergirl sprinted Chai Meng
200m to the finishing line :(
Ergh, so close.

I hanged out with SMAKLians :D
Hahaha and the smaklian girls
gave me a 'look'. haha

anyway, I got a gold for 100m :D
a bronze for 200m. and I shall be representing
Sentul in 100m, 200m, 4x100m. :)
the Chong Hwa coach talked to me.
He said I MIGHT be running 4x400m.
he said MIGHT. haha. Well anyway,
I'm so nervous! MSSMWP (yes, it changed from KL to WP)
is not a joke! and I'd like to represent KL.
It would be soooo cool! :D Haha.
So I ought to start training soon. :)

After four days without school, I;
-grew close to xin ru, jiak ying, vanessa & my olahraga friends.
-clicked with smaklians. haha :D
-talked to mirul, the kiaramas star :P
-met dyja! amir and dee's 'bestfriend'.
-talked to seserians. :)
-built a PAKATAN. haha. Maluri, KB and Jinjang :D
-felt annoyed with dee's 'bestfriend'. I mean come on! "mukabuku? ruangsaya? =.="
-missed school and my bestfriends :(

I had fun! and now I'm super dark :(
Yes, I'm not tan. I'm freakishly RED!
damn it. :(

ILLA

No comments: