Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Amanda Darshanaa Jacob <3

The very first thing I want to write is ,
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY MANDAAAAAAA !
YEAYY ! Your Miss Oldie now :)
HAHAHA .

Oh and I love your cake !
It was simply mouth watering .
I should have taken two slices instead of half !
Shooot -.-
Would you ever so kind be a darling and bake
another one for me ?
Hahaha :D

Oh you've been my friend since
primaryyyy !
I remember standard 6 ,
with our obsession of High School Musical songs xD
Pfft , you'd bring the lyrics to every song in HSM
and together we'd sing along !
Aww , childhood memories , haha :D
Anywaaaaaaay , I love you Mandaaaaaa <3

BACK TO SCHOOL YEAH :D
Elektronik is so hard + annoying tho !
Haha but the pateri thingy is fun :D
I haven't pateri mine yet ,
but I played with the thing :D
Saros ngan Liy la start -.-

After THREE whole periods !
(but It's not sleepy in the bengkel :D)
Ismah , Joey , Bren and myself
stayed back to help out .
We swept the floor ,
the tables ,
kept the pateri apparatus-es in the almari,
lifted all the stools :D
haha and Pn. Rofiah and Jo's KH teacher praised us :')
HAHA diligent little angels aren't we now ?
*Muahahaha

We entered BM late (obviously),
and Pn. Rossidah asked nicely ,
"Kenapa lambat ?"
We explained and then Idk why the boys
were very unsatisfied so they asked Pn.Rossidah to
shout , i think .
She was making faces
then repeated the question as if she was mad .
Then asked them "Puas hati ?"
HAHAHA
Way to go Cikguu ! :)

During recess we hanged out at our usual
place , the libraryyyyyyyyy !
This year tk pernah pergi canteen during
recess oh . =X

We stayed a little longer in class
during Science to finish PEKAA :D
After that off we went for Softball !
FYI , I'e gotten darker .
And ismah & iqin don't you dare say
Orang putih or whatever .
Pfft , korang ni bajet gelap tho .
You guys sgt fair la kot -.-

Anywaaaaaaaaaay ,
We learnt running and fielding .
Haha best lari !
I did home run :D
Muahahaha
Best kan Ainaaaaa ? :D
I couldn't stop laughing !

eeh . evil tho form5 boys tu -.-
Nasib baik they didn't throw the ball .
If they did , -.-
Haha and Yen threw the ball sampai
kena Syammil (eh ?) .
Leather ball !
It's hurts , I know .
Lastyear when Ismah threw the ball
and hit my head , it's hurts so bad
that tears were falling .
Seriously , i didn't cry intentionally ,
but they just fell .
I was telling myself I was fine
and I don't want to cry ,
but the tears ! -.-

And Yen went superrrrrrrrr cuak ,
she couldnt stop talking about it =.=

Riss my only mutant cowphant
friend accompanied me int the library
we were talking about why prefects and librarians
can't get along (excluding me , sarah and eda) .
Nice debating eh riss ? :D
And and I feel so so guilty i didn't
walk home with you !
Sorry Sorry Sorry .
How selfish of me -.-
My arse malas nak jalan .
Sorry moo !

Oh yes ,
YEAYYYYYYY Green versus Red
Bola Sepak Antara Rumah Sukan
Green won ! Yeepeedeedahdaaaaah :D
Don't be upset yeah Dickson :)

Today's conflict ;
Suraj , your very childish okay !
Your like a little kid :P
And you call yourself mature , pfft .
:P I'm not like budak kecil okay ! :P
Bryan , haha ditcherrrrrrrrr :P
Yeah yeah , you told me the story
so maybe i'll forgive you .
MAYBE ! haha jk jk
Guan Shen ! Omg evil !
sakit tau ! jahat gila tolak orang sampai keluar
kelas . EVILLLLLLLLLLL ! haha tapi best la
kungfu-ing(iqin says we were doing kungfu)
with you weird funny cute monitor ! :D
Annoying afternoon session library visitors ,
Bising Bising Bising !
You guys are SO ANNOYING ,
your in the library for god's sake .
Shut up la . Shish . Memekak je tau .
Mulut tu bubuh cili baru tau . Biar padan muke :P
And please , it's not even funny to say ;
Saya tak boleh senyap .
Lame people , Lameeeeeeeeee !
I swear , I felt like screaming ,
Get out of the library you tuuuuuut* !
HAHAHA

At tuition ,
Iqin and Yen wanted to be able
to get free tickets .
Haha I tried helping out ,
I even listened to Fly while having
Supper . HAHA
Too late huh ?
Ade guy tu got the last two tickets .
Oh well , too bad then .

Zaid dingdong
Me

Takkan kau tak tau kot yang mane Eda ?
Aku tak pernah nampak la die
Takkan la . Die PPS jugak . Pakai baju hijau .
Ohhhhhhhh ! Yang pakai specs tu eh ? Yang kecik tu ?
Haha yeah .
Muke suci gile . Hahaha la tu ke Eda .
Ye la , cousin
Irfan , aku tau . Bapak ah ! Innocent gila die .
Haha aku dah kate ! kau tkkan sanggup nak belasah punye lah .
HAHAHA
Eda tu jenis baik gila
*laughing

DAH CAKAP ! DEGIL! :P

That's all , I think .
Cheers ,
ILLA

No comments: