Saturday, April 25, 2009

Weepers

Blogging releases tension .
I write what's bothering me ,
or what I think is funny ,
Blogging isn't addictive, it's simply fun.
-www.blogaddicted.com
It's true isn't it ?
Blogging isn't addictive (except fr Eda & Ismah)
Oh yes, that website isn't a true website .
I created that . hahahha

Bitchminton was a fun game .
Thanks to Massie-like-Eysha .
Hahaha .
And whenever she misses the shuttlecock ,
I would scream at the top of my lungs ,
LOPEK LOPEK !
(She did that to all of us )
Yet , I still love her . haha until 2094 yeah eysha ?

Anyways ,
Intervensi 2 sucks .
I agree (in a way) .
I was expecting at least and A for Science .
75% would be well enough .
Instead I got a freaking C , AGAIN !
What's up with that , anyway ?
Science (I studied !) , Maths (I did too !) ,
Sejarah (fine) and Geografi (fine!) ;
C C C C ! Wednesday Thursday Friday much ?! (WTF)

I'm typing real fast .
I'm pissed off at the same time unsatisfied .
I better study from now ,
Mid Year is just two weeks away !
Ya Allah , kau kurniakanlah aku kejayaan dan kekuatan.
Amin .

Gotta Go .
My dad's taking me out .
taa for now ,
ILLA

No comments: