Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fifteen :D

"You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors
It's the Morning of your very first day
And you say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while
Try and stay out of everbody's way"

Cause when your FIFTEEN
and somebody tells you they Love you

11th April 2009 ;
Tadaaaaaa ! I'm finally fifteen :D

My mum was the first to wish me .
It was 12.02 am and she said ;
Eh it's 12 a clock . Happy birthday alang :)
Next my stinky little brother Nazhan ;
Happy birthday kaklang (while playing computer)

I checked my phone and jeng3 ,
Eda's the first ! Wow , it's the first time she's
the first to wish happy birthday to ANYONE ! :'D
Eda; Happy birthday dear bestiee ! (:
Il, u are finally 15, wohoo ! Ur old and yet, i am still
young .haha I'm sory i could nt make it to sch on yr brthday, sory.
Even so,enjoy yr old days bfre u get even OLDER.
Iloveyouu bestie! :D

And Triple M (Muhd Muqsit Muizz) is second :)
I'M WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
MAY YOUR DAY FILLED WITH YOUR FAVOURITE THING-
WITH SUNSHINE AND LAUGHTER AND
LOTS OF CHEER, NABILAH
*As my birthday present,
he threw the softball ball into the drain
filled with DIRTY water and splash ! I got hit -.-

And then it's my toilet worker weird friend Wanie baboon :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAHAHA ;D

Next , my lovely cowphant walk home buddy Riss :)
Hey illa.happy birthday. your fifteen meaning older in age
but still ever my childish ikan bilis.. i love you and have fun yeah?

And my dad (who wasn't home yet)
called the house phone and said ;
Kaklang ! dah pukul 12 la . Happy birthday *singing

checked my phone before going to bed,
and Liy sent a message :D
Illa! Happy birthday! Sorry for the late wish, i was so
into KKG without realizing the time. Again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! or should i say sahabat :)

IN THE MORNINGGGGGGGG
Iqin ; Illa! Happy bday!
Sarah; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU* Yeah, at last ur 15!
Lima belas tahun! Smoga pnjg umur n dimrhkan rezeki!
Ily, Persatuan Pecinta Cupcake ;D
Kak Sarah Panjang ; budaak panjaaaaaaaaaang, happy birthday! :D
hehe. have a blast on ur bd, and study laaa, pmr da dkt! haha :P
Bro Aiman ; rama2 ni terbang dari jawa tgh semat2 nak ucapkan
slamat ari jadi pd yg baca msj ni. smoge pnjg umo mura rzki :)
Sabby ; Happy birthdayy illa!(= <3

SMKTBM school daaaaaay
I went in school and the first to wish me
was Muqsit ! He walked with me talking about
how old I am now . hahaha :D
Then Sarah , Manda and Syahirah wished me :)
Guess who's the first guy in 3A to wish me ?
Ahah. Shav the Perv ! :'D
And dickson wished me too . ty ty
And Ruzain busuk :P
And Edric
And weird monitor Guan Shen :D

During Geo , Riss , Bren, Pong wished me :D
And in Agama , Syik gave me a BIGGGGG hug .
Plus, Ustazah sang Happy Birthday to me .
Haha thank you ustazah :')

SOFTBALL practise :D
I sat with Nerv and Zol
they smiled cheekily *i wondered why
and wished me Happy Birthday !
Man ! it was super duper HOT !
So we went to the canteen to freshen up :D

And En. Balan wished me :'D
And when Ismah my crazy deskmate bestie came back
from Sajak competition she shouted out LOUD ;
Illaaaaaaaaaaa ! Happy birthdaaaaaaaaaay !
*She wished me 15 times because I'm 15 :D

After sotball practise ended ;
The sofball girls sang Happy birthday
extremely loud ! Haha I was embarassed , but also flattened !
And Carlyle gave me a HUGEEEEEEE hug
and said sorry + happy birthday many times :'D
Even Kim wished me ; Sweetheart , happy birthday okay .
Have a great birthday :) *kissed my cheeks .
-TERKEJUT
Haha ask iqin ! she saw the look on my face HAHAHA
Anyway thnks Kim :)
Hmm . who else ?
Oh yeah , luqman , shamim(idk why they call him Bob)
and a few olahraga friends :D

Pffffft , this is Zol , Nerv , Ridz , Iqin and Ismah's doing ;



They sprayed me with Party Spray !
I finally figured out the Cheeky Smiles -.-
Hahaha .

Sarah's gift :D Thank you , they taste AWESOME!
I got back from school and found my phone with 1 unread message .
And it's from my BFFFFFFFFFFFFF Eysha !
heyy bestie, sory few hours late nk wish u, tido awal stil bangun lambat,
smpi xg skola! haha
just wanna wish happy 15th birthday
Nabilah Kamarudzman!
make sure u live smpi 2094!! besties till
we're 100 years old tau! have a good birthday!

YM WISHES :)
Kak Malin and Raihan wished me through YM .
And Faris , Tini, Sya through Myspace :)



SUBANG JAYA
Celebrated with my family excluding Ayong !
Since she's in Indonesia far from home :D
We went to see Angah and she gave me a TEE for my bday .
Mum bought me American Chocolate from Baker's Cottage :D



Last three wishes ;
Ainon my lovely Radio :)
Happy birthday illa! May allah bless u
Zaty kawan SKTBM :D
Salam nabilah. Happy birthday. Moge2 pnjg umur & dimurahkan rezeki.
Sory xda adiah :D
And lastly an unknown number;
Salam. hepi beday illa. sweet 15. semoge
dipanjangkan umur.



THE BIRTHDAY LOOK :D
Thank you friends and family ,
You guys rock my socks !
And seriously , I love you guys <3
Tons of cheers,
ILLA

No comments: