Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello Goodbye

Goodbye Marching March ,
Hello Attractive April !

Muahaha .
I knw it's a little late for Hello Goodbye thingy ,
but who cares -.-

First things first ,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to ;
Edric Chiang my shy2 cat classmate :)
And
Shahirah Atikah my lovely sekampung friend :D
(1st April 2009 )

Back to todaydayday :)
Pn.Joginder actually called "those" people stupid !
HAHAHA
I agree teacher !
They are making fool of themselves,
unsure commitment is one thing ,
getting their hearts broken is another -.-

Like Kak Za said ,
We're not fit to have any form of
relationship . I find that statement utterly TRUE :D

Anyway , Kotex came today .
Kak Za and Kak (a very cheerful chinese )
were giving speech about you-know-what
Haha and we were considered clever because we knew
an awful lot .
Well obviously , we learnt Menstruation
in Chapter 4 Reproduction .
She was asking questions and giving answers .

Since Ismah and I came in late ,
we sat waaaaaaaaay at the back :D
It was funny tho :)
Oh yeah ,
one girl actually asked how to handle
boyfriend problem !
Ehem*

What do I do when my boyfriend wants me
to intercourse with him to proof my love to him .
But I dont' want to do it , at the same time ,
I don't want to hurt him .

What a question !
AHAHHAHA
I say dump him ! xD
Loads said ; Go die !
Gahahaha lawak :D

Ainon got tht pretty Kotex tee shirt !
No fairrrrr , I wanted one :'(

Riss told me to do this countdown thingy ,
5 days left to ;
a)A Saturday with school
b)Weekend !
c)David Archuleta's concert
and
d)My annual birthdaaaaaay .

Oh my , I'm getting old -.-
11th April , here we comeeeeeeeee :D

*I'll post about ceramah laterrrrrrrrr




Aries is here for April has begun .
Appreciate what you have , Accept the facts .
Anything is possible , Aliens are far
Athem and Songs , Annual birthday is close by !
HAHAHA

What's up with the A's ?
Oh, that's right ! I want 8A's for PMR 2009 !
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: