Monday, April 13, 2009

NUR SABRINA SHAHRIL <3

Sabbyyyyyyyy ! Your fifteen babe :D
Haha yesterday I was OLDER
and today we're the same !
NUR SABRINA BINTI MUHD SHAHRIL ;
Primary bestie yeah ? I still love you anyways :D
Haha we use to crap like nobody's bussiness .
Standard 6 Arif rocks everyone's socks !
And we rocked each other crap out :D
Haiih , pretenders tho kitorg .
Haha Sekolah Kebangsaan Murid Murid Bahagia , Bukit Tinggi
Ya Allah , what was that all about ?
Sarah Eunice You Me ; we talked about things that
don't even mean anything and we played weird games
but still laughed our hearts off and had the time of our life
every single day in 6A 2006 :D
Oh tht was 3 years ago . I miss those moments each and everyday !
If i could write a dedication to you about our friendship,
I might as while write a story book :)
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY yeah :D
I love you loads Sabby ! <3

Through thick and thin
Through Sun and Rain,
You'll always be My Submarine
Forever and Always :D
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: