Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bad Day

"Cause you had a bad day ,
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song
just to turn it around"

You're coming back down and you really don't mind.
You had a bad day .

Its hey monday ppl :)
ohhh , read eda's blog and pffft
you got higher than me la ding
thts wht i'm calling you frm now on ,
dinggggggggg

HAHAHA
just now kastor , kebi and ying hong
told me to write my name in a piece of paper
for the olahraga jersey
and i wrote ILLA
then ying hong said ;

"haaaaa i love who ?"
"what ? no la . thts my name" *tahan gelak
"eh . dont lie . i love who ?" *smiling2
"hahaha . its my name lah ! seeeeeeee"
"yr name nabilah maa"
"yeah . illa for short"
"ohhhhh . hahaha . aiyaaa now ai ell only mesti i love onee"
HAHAHA funny xD

man . today kinda sucks .
ergh . i got 63 fr eng . thts a C weh ,
a CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
-_______________-"
and 65 fr bm . pffffffft .
the pemahaman ringkasan i got 4/10 .
tht's really really baaaaaad ! -.-

oh and never ever everrrrrrrr my bm lebih
frm my eng weh .
first time ,
and NOT PROUD of it .

i felt like crying
tho i gotta stay strong
winners lose first ;
*i hope

it's only ujian intervensi 1 .
there's time .
deep breaths
fuh -.-

tho , i'm okay with my agame
didnt improve , mendatar je .
HAHA 77% .got and A so yeaaaaah
alhamdulillah

oh oh !
i masuk 100m 200m 400m
4x100m 4x400m
banyak nyeeeeeeeee :/
and the saringan is on wed !
i'm nervous lah

oh iqin and eda went to my house
iqin went home at 7 something
HAHAHA
her parents couldnt pick her up ,
so yeaaah
i slept at three ,
woke up around 6 :D

oh , break this code ppl ,
456838
HAHAHAHA
in my opinion ,
it means i love u .
trueeeeee ? :D :D

OH YEAAAAAAAAAH ,
we had to check our teeth and i got all sound .
HAHA *proudddddddd

I hate this guy
this twatty brat
his words are hard to buy
cheers ,
ILLA

No comments: