Friday, February 27, 2009

I Believe I can Fly

"I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away"

There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me oh

Hell-O litle Jell-Os !
Hahaha
Oh so wonderful thursday eh ?

my geog , pffft -.-
HAHAHA
eh i miss pn.isya's laptop already .
someone stole it !
haish . if during trials i get bad grades
bcause of ALL the information tht is permanently lost,
curse you laptop stealer !

HAHAHA
oh and ismah cried ,
oh yeaaaaaah ,
3A and 3B students got injected !
when the nurse injected my left arm ,
maaaaaan ! damn painful .
i felt the needle hitting my bone
*pfft pain

and afterwards , i didnt feel pain whatsoever
until ! maths class
my left arm felt numb
just the part injected -.-
but lifting my arm straight is hardd !
plus it was sorta funny cause the whole class
was avoiding getting hit on the left arm :)
and whenever someone accidently bumped
or hit it , we would squirm in painpainpain !
HAHAHAHA

eysha sang i believe i can fly
way too many times
i got the song stuck in my head !
HAHAHA

during bm ,
almost half the class had to sit on the floor
it looked as if they were abt to have jamuan
or something :D
pn.rossidah is funny ! but she's a really good BM teacher

And EDAAAAA !
you gotta be sincere
write what's really on yr mind :)
pffffffffft as if i'm gonna do tht !
but maybe i will
cause i dnt have so many problems with my parents
i love them :)

SPRINTTTTTTTTTT !
wow , i was so so nervous !
and my left leg hurts !
anywaay ,
i ran 200m pfft i sprinted fulllll
and my time was 33.7 seconds .
oh , i want to break the record !
the sch record is 31.5
just two secs . i can do it !
yeaaaaaaaaaah :D
tmrw is 200m finals
and i have to compete against ismah and joey
and whoeverrrrr . which , i'm feeling REALLY nervous abt -.-

ran 400m too ,
i was so nervous !
of course right ,
i had to fight with sandy and brenda and ainon .
and they are SCARY good !
HAHAHA
but i managed to get num 1 .
stilllllll , its not even final yet !

AND ,
ismah got first fr high jumpp !
*applause
go jentayu yeahhhhhhhh

pfft muqsit did superman :P

Clowns and witches,
wounds and stiches
bring pain and thunder
for you to surrender

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: