Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Miss You

"You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from Heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me"

My heart won't let you go, and I need you to know
I miss you shalalalala I miss you .

Why hello thereee ! :D
today is FRIDAY
and that means PEEJAY
HAHAHA

i came to school ,
being almost late i speed walked
then eda insisted i chill
so i chilled a bit , walked a little slower ,
counting each and every step (okay haha not really)
then we saw johan running
laughed for a second or two
and we ran
HAHA
eda , your funny and i think you knw whyyyyyy xD

Pj ,
i didnt wear my pj clothes so i had to change ,
i went to the toilet ALONE //
and yeaah , it was empty .
anywaay ,
then i saw eda eysha sarah running and TAKING the shorcut ,
lazy bums HAHA :P
they were laughing none stop :D
i waited for the prefects ,
iqin ismah liy ; then we jogged .
iqin didnt lah .

i paced myself ,
every step i took
watched my feet moving
right left right
stared ahead
then sprinted
leaving ismah to lose agains me :)

HAHAHAHA
shashy was crapping in Indonesia :P

Geografi ,
haiih . got scolded AGAIN pffffft
recess was as normal :D

Oh yeaaaah ,
I GOT B FOR SEJARAH !
YEAAAAAAAAAH , FIRST TIME DOE :D

i marked my scn paper ,
and maaaaaaaan byk gila salah .
but it was still an A lah .
so yeaah , alhamdulillah :)

oh oh during scn
i sat at the back of the class with iqin riss joey bren
johan and suraj .
then me and johan talked about something tht
shouldnt be written here .
and weh , yeah orang berubah .
and there's nothing we can do -.-
if they turn out bad , well -___-"

after meeting i opened
the students library record book
and i saw his name .
then i started wondering why i liked him
its weird you knw ,
when you think of these things.
like yesterday , he walked right infront of me .
i felt a little awkward .
feelings just cant be controlled .

Tusyen was fun fun fun
haha tak siap homework
and me iqin liy aina yen ayum
walked to 7-e holding our scn homework :D
HAHAHAHA

oh . i read Didy's page
and suddenly rase sedih la plak .
he's moving .
and eventhough this year takde la rapat like lastyear ,
you knw , the adik abang relationship thingy ,
yeah but we were close once and its just sad .
anyway , i'll miss you didy :')

Hold on tight ,
Don't let go ,
Your the apple of my eye :)
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: