Sunday, February 15, 2009

Secret Valentine

"We'll write a song
That turns out the lights
When both boy and girl start suddenly shaking inside
Don't waste your time
Speed up your breathing
Just close your eyes
We'll hope it's not for nothing at all"

I'll take care of you tonight ,
Secret Valentine .

Its February 14th and guess what day today is ?
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa !

HAHAHA :D
Today is a stupid day because ,
it's whatever shooty shatty Valentine's .
Big deaaaaaaal =.=
Plus , Omg homeworks are like ,
Erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tension :
Stressed x

Btw ,

Pj , we crapped !

HAHAHA .
and yeaaaaaay ,
i got 2 points (highest point) for
sprinting , long jump and lontar peluru :D
Jentayu yes yes !

Geografi ,
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
no comment

Recess ,
I walked and frowned and mumbled .
HAHA tension tension tension .
Then suddenly Suraj said ,
"Happy Valentine's :D"
I went all nice and said thanks
then went back to the frowning MOOD .



Science ,

I talked to Johan and yes ,
didnt get to finish my story .
HAHA but okay la i understand his need of telling the story
they won , the boys i mean .
got third for 4X400 L-15 .

Maths was fun :D

Roses are Red ,
Violets are Blue ,
Like I Said ,
I don't love You .



Stayed back with Iqin and Ismah .

Handed in our Science exercise :D

Oh Oh i was the first to hug Miss Tang <3

MALAS NAK TAIP -__________________-"


What a day ,
What a sway ,
You've ruined my day
You stupid spray

HAHAHA wth ?


cheers ,
ILLA

No comments: