Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beat of My Heart

"I'm thinking about,
Letting it out.
I wanna give in,
I wanna go out."

The beat of my heart,
It tears us apart.

Say Saturday ppl :)
Softball this morning was fun funny funky
HAHAHA

we , us form3s (me iqin ismah yen )
kept on singing beat of my heart by hillary duff
HAHA , i knw !
lagu lama , but the chorus was in our head :D

oh , i pity those form1s .
first it was ismah !
she threw the ball and it accidently hit sha's lil sister
and pffffffft right at the head !

then it was iqin ,
she threw hard full with speed
and woah !
right at (i thnk her name is fyza)'s tuuuuut*
it looked painful -.-

and then it was me ,
HAHA*
i threw the ball to mahsuri ,
she was suppose to catch it !
she caught the ball ,
but didnt hold it properly andthe ball bounced back
straight to her face !
i went , *gasp

3 outta 4 got hit by the ball
then the three of them suddenly got
scared of the ball
-_____________-"

but softball was seriously funny !
we were so semangat (form3s)
HAHHAHAHA
ex ; when yen wants to catch the ball ,
me iqin and ismah would run behind her
and get ready to catch the bal incase she missed ,
and we went
"GO GO GO!"
HAHAHA

liy came too !
after her music class lah .
i miss you weyyy :')
HAHA (as if tk jumpe everyday in class & tsyn )

after softball i went home with iqin
and we ate at uncle rahim's
pfft ajim ganas gila !
haha he said to iqin ,
"mate besar" then looked at me and said ,
"hidung besar" then i said ,
"mulut besar" HAHAHAHA

then he started punching me and throwing
the pillows . HAHA
yr brother is so funny la iqin !

around 2,
we went to Mak Ina's house in Rawang
there was this small gathering ,
me ayah ma adek aa ecah maklang wawan
HAHA
penuh satu keretaaaa !

and omggggg ecahh gatal !
pffft gatal gatal gatal !
HAHAHA
we were sorta lost
so ayah wanted to stop and ask fr directions
so there's this one guy ,
abt the age of 16 to 17
and he was so not handsome or anything
but ecah went all handsome lah bla bla bla
then i looked again just to make sure tht guy wasn't
attractive and then he looked in our direction and
ecah started smiling to herself and i shouted ,
"ecah gataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal"

HAHAHAHA
ecah ecah . tsk2 :P

budak korek hidung tkda tadi ,
HAHAHAHAAH :S

* i miss my late grandfather .


You left without warning,
no signs no calls
You left for a better world
I miss you grandpa , forever and always.
*I love you
and now tears are forming

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: