Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven

"Before the story begins ,
Is it such a sin ,
For me to take what's mine
Until the end of time"

And a word to the wise
when the fire dies
you think it's over but it's just begun.

Ni hao bloggers !
yeepeedeedahdaah .

pfffffft ,
my geografi is FAAAAAAAAAR worst than my eng .
haiiiiiiih . (*sigh)
tho , i guess i kinda deserved it .
kan eysha ?
i remind you ppl ,
studyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !
when you dnt study ,
you're results turn out BAD -.-
just like mine .
serve me right .

anyway ,
i'm happy with my scn !
89 % , not bad ehh ?
tho i wanted 90 something
but like i said again and again,
i'm grateful to get an A :)

3As 3Bs 1C 1(*hoping my mark would change)
pfffffffft

TOMORROW IS THE SARINGAN
and i'm SUPER DUPER NERVOUS -.-


SAVE THE WORLD ,
SAVE YOURSELVES
PEACE ! i say
PEACE to THE WORLD
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: