Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Candles

"The powerlines went out
And I am all alone
I dont really care at all not answering my phone
All the games you played ,
Excuses that you made
Couldnt finish what you started only darkness to remain"
Light the candles out -

Oh Wednesday ,
what a tiring yet funny day .
Where do i start ?
ah yes , classroom , first period .

Guan made Eda sweep the floor
then she dropped the penyodok and shouted ,
"BODOH !"
and we went all dramatic , *gaspgaspgasppppppp

HAHAHA

oh oh and guess what ?
today we have art class but eda didnt bring any book .
AND AND, we dont have science class but she brought her scn book .
eda , whats wrong with you ? 8D

HAHAHA .
tho , i also left A LOT of things behind .
My pencil box ;
i learnt that i need my pencil box like i need oxygen .
and aand i can live happily without my handphone .
HAHA .

I left my water bottle ,
so no drinking in class =.=
lastly , i left my maths exercise thingy .
HHAHAHA . wth is wrong wey ?!

Art class ,
sat beside eysha .
oh my god wehhhhhhhhhh
dickson , shutup la kaaaaaaau !
super duper annoying kot .
i almost lost my patience .
booooooooo dickson BOOOOOOOOOOOO !

ahahhaa :D

lookie lookie . :)
but then kena marah dgn cikgu .
haha .

HAHA . we used brush and the result , horrible caligraphing :D
HAHAHAHAHA



Duty was so so fun .

didnt really duty ,
just talked and chatted :D



Tuition was fun ,

but whaaaaaaaaaaat ?!
iqin , liy and syahmi have a secret they're not telling me .
maaaan , serious i have a feeling *the secret* has something to do with me .
becauseeeee , iqin told everyone EXCEPT me .
and she kept on saying i'm blur & all .
not my fault dudette :
anyways ,
ayum was NOT NOISY for a few minutes .
haha . cikgu fazizi dared him to keep quiet .
aina was WEIRD =.=

I knw , CORNY T_T . but i love them , what can i do ? HAHA


You promised you wouldnt leave ,
You promised you'd stay ,
You lied and I wished upon a star ,
Oh what wonders , You got drowned in your lies .

-LIARS DROWN ,

cheers,

ILLA



No comments: