Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Runaway

"I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway yeah"


And I feel so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize

Run baby run don't ever look back :D
Boo Moos :)

well ,
i sympathy johan !
he walked slowly ,
and his frnds are so mean
they left him
walking by himself
-.-

so on the way to scn lab
me and liy temankan him
HAHA :')
terharu yeah ?
we're such good frnds !
hahaha

anyway ,
today johan got a lot of attention .
he was always a good frnd to me,
so i returned the favour just now :D

during seni
we drew flowers at the wall
oh kenangan lah nanti :)
i'm in joey riss bren ruth's group
and so is shavin !
it was fun fun fun

RUN !
i ran 100m saringan and i got num1
but i felt myself being slow :S
oh oh !
green won !
yes yes :)
4x400m HAHAHA
i was the last runner and okay ,
i was tired but not half dead so yeaayyy :)


cheers,
ILLA

No comments: