Saturday, March 28, 2009

Close-r

"Turn the lights off in this place
And she shines just like a star
And I swear I know her face
I just don't know who you are"


And I just can't pull myself away
Under a spell I can't break

Lights off Earthlingggs !
Save Earth ,
Stop Global Warming,
Support Earth Hour !

Saturday , 28th March 2009
I went to school around 8.30 for softball .
Then i saw a lot of Other people .
Obviously , KL team were also training just now .
But we trained by ourselves .
Kita Kita sahaja :D

First it was just me yen and syik .
Iqin & liy cam later .
It was quiet fun la !
And and funny part :D
I threw the ball to Iqin .
but somehow iqin missed the ball .
And the KL team folks were jogging round and round .
then tht --- guy took the ball .
Me and yen were holding ourselves from laughing out loud .
HAHAHA
then he threw the ball .
Obviously we thought he would throw it to Iqin la right .
Since she's right in front of him .
But no , he threw the ball farther than he should have
but not far enough .
He threw it to the centre ,
where none of us were standing .
After he left , we burst out laughing .
HAHAHAHA
It was histerical :D

Batting timeeeeeeeee !
Let out all your frustation , anger and unsatisfaction :D
Woah , funfunfun :)
We did the free kick thing again .
HAHAHA
and i learnt how to bat !
yeyyyyyyyyy :D
eventhough it doesnt go far behind ,
at least i hit the ball :D
and tkde la dekat mane so yeah :D

After traning we sat down at the side
and listened to songs :)
Zoul crapped ! :P
I'll post his funny picture later ,
I sat beside Nerv and Mahsuri (she was the only form1)
Nerv says ; Ktorg gila lagu
bcause almost everyone was bluetooth-ing
songs , esp me :D
I took songs frm Nerv and Muqsit .
Muqsit was worried about her ,
as she was PMS/SMS ing AHHAHAHA

Chill la ,
she PMS often so dah biasa :D
Iqin evil !
she gave back my towel in public tho !
HAHAHA -.-
I know it's kinda my fault for
accidently leaving it in yr room and all ,
but hey ! :P

Ainon didnt come ,
me and yen thought ;
Pergi berak agaknya ? dah lama dia tk berak.
HAHAHHA

I went back at 12 after my dad finished his
PIBG meeting .
Sucks having your parent as a PIBG
Teachers tell them EVERYTHING !
-.-
I bet Liy and Saresh agrees xD

EARTH HOURRRRRRRRRR
Oh yes !
I like it tho :)
BEST !
Sarah called me and Ruzain texted :)

Me
Sarah

Illaaaaaaa !
Haha sarah . yeah ?
Tutup lampu tak ?
Mestilah tutup . Gelap doe . best je tgk. haha kau ?
Same la. Panas woh .
Haha aku keluar so tk panas
Jiran aku tak tutup ! Rumah besar gila lampu bukak
Hahaha ye ke? Jiran aku pun bukan sume yang tutup
Tak la , ni rumah BESAR gila tutup la lampu !
HAHAHA eh tapi best tho tgk gelap je
Hahaha betul tu . tp rumah depan aku ni, gedik
Hahaha

Me
Ruzain

Eh2 tak tutup lampu ke?
Aku kat uptown la skang. haha tp kat rmh smue da tutop la kan
Haha byk rumah gelap oo! Best je tgk xD
Haha best je kan. kita harus lah bersatu padu !
Yeah ! Nak semangat patriostime jap, maju lah malaysia ! hahaha
Haha x leh bla sial
Hahaha agak ah. Eh, nenek aku pun tutup lampu! Lawak woh :D

After,

Hahaha dah boleh bukak da. Adk2 aku da tdo la plak tu
Haha tu lah.asal ko x join skali?
Sebab aku da biase duduk dlm gelap tk tdo , diorg tak biase
Hahaha

It really was fun !
I lied down on the floor with fluffy pillows all over me
listening to songs in the dark
while I waited for Earth Hour to end .
By 9 , my brothers were already sleeping soundly .
HAHA . It was way to early to sleep
so I wasted my time !
Actually , i wanted to read Novel Panas Salju .
But it was so dark that I couldn't possibly read anything -.-
Ayah , Mama , Maklang and Wawan were sitting in the Tv room
talking and chatting .
Apparently , ecah just got back from her Kem Ibadah
so she was exhausted and was also sleeping like a baby .

Despite the fact that I was alone ,
I still had fun !
We had dinner there anyway ,'
Sambal Sotong, my fav ! <3

Well there goes Earth Hour :D

Oh yes,I got hit right at the Arse twice ! Tp seimbang lah, right & Left .
Haha Night Earthlings ! :)

Show Us You Care
By Switching Your lights Off !
Stop Global Warming,
Support Earth Hour ! :D

What a nice day :)

cheers,

ILLA

No comments: