Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crazy Kinda Crush on You

"First day at school,
I was trying to play it cool,
Chilling with my friends,
Trying to pretend that i didn't notice you"


Can't deny it's true
I got this so so amazing crazy kinda crush on you.

Hello earth-lingsssss !
i come in peacee :D

I went to desa jaya with my mum
and i saw this hot guy
but pffft he smokes -.-
smoking haram la !

anyway ,
i went olahraga training just now.
for KL competition.
chai meng, berlin , supermaan and myself were the ones
who had to go to stadium MPS -.-
pfft , all the wakil sentul are really good !
and most of them were from jinjang ,
figures -.-

i met alia ,
the form2 girl frm batu muda who beat me -.-
her legs were hurting bad ,
so she didnt run with us .
and i call yu ying ,
you you !
HAHAHAA
because she happen to sing
every time she calls my name
"nabilallalalalala" -.-

they are all so fast ,
i'm scared !

oh yes , i saw ammar,
pfft gelap gila kau skrg!
i went to sch after the training,
to get all the homeworks
and i saw johan !
and i said ,
"johaaaaaaan ! hai! aku rindu kau ! "

HAHAHA all he did was smile :)
its so sad watching him walk ,
step , drag , step , draggg . :'(

after school
me and ismah ate our lunch
and pn. rossidah came and said .....
hee xD

oh yes !
ng guan shen comel :)
HAHA

ismah & me: guan shennnn !
guan shen: turned his head*
ismah & me: comel laaa !
guan shen: blush*
ismah & me:HAHA comel ! :)

as I promised Joey POP
and Riss Moo :D :D :D










You guys should be happy !
I took the time to take them for you guys :D

*I might just have a crush on him .I don't want to !

I really don't !

now is just not the right time to like anyone -.-





Step one,
Scream two,
Shout three,
Shoot Four !

cheers,

ILLA




No comments: