Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Superhuman

"Weak I had been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive
when I could barely speak?
Barely eat, on my knees"

You changed my whole life
Don't know what you're doing

The Superhumaans ! xD

Today was the Kejohanan Olahraga MSSMKL -.-
Aliah, Suet Yi , Ilya and me were wakil Sentul .
And pfft , all of them there were SO damn fast !
so guess what , i lost . figures -.-
didn't expect to win anyway ,
so yeah , i'm not really upset .
my time was 14.8 same with Aliah :D

Suet Yi won !
she got second for P-15
and of course , Amalina got first .
That girl , she's superhuman i tell you .
Damn fast !

Oh yes ,
guess who i met ?
Jasminee !
Jasmine Cheah my standard 6
camp bestfriend :)
I knew she would be there representing Bangsar xD

Me
Jasmine

Jasmine ?
Nabilaaaaaaaaaah !
hey ! :)
Aaaaaaaaah , *hug
*laugh + hugging back
How long has it been ?
Three years , i think
I miss you lah !
Me too :)

I mostly hung around with Amira during
breaktime . We chatted and walked around,
we were so bored .

And she saw the action of
the DIY guys disturbing me pfft -.-
Eh Hareemie (eh?) is kinda nice lah
he sorta looks like Haziq HAHAHAHA
only he's waaay taller
(I thought he was Form5)*
and he is really fast :D

Haziq , jgn terasa
HAHAHAHA
kau lagi cerah,
(much much fairer- mcm cina ah kau)
and kau long distance
so jgn terasaaaaaa xDD

4x100 Sentul team B
got sixth place .
Okay la -.-
Tiffany was so fast ,
i feel guilty for losing -.-
But she said it was -------'s fault not any of us .
so yeah , :

Tomorrow i'm going to school !
I missed out a lot =.=

I can eat junk food now !
*drools

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: