Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sports Day

"Some may say I need to be afraid of losing everything.
Because of where I
Where I started,
Where I made my name
But everything's the same"


Tell me do you feel the way I feel
Cause nothing else is real in la-la land to ME

May peace be brought upon you , :)
I'm not proud with my 100metres time ,
but i got first for 400m !
HAHAHAH
alhamdulillah ,
i did well for my sports day .

From the top ,
I came around 8 in the morning
and someone told me ismah was looking for me
and i looked for her ,
asked anyone who knew her .
and no , everyone said the same old thing
"I saw her here just now"
=.=

then i went to the students place
and i saw ehem*
and then ismah herself !
then we went to the athletes section together .
we watched people kawad ,
and all the house mascots were so annoying,
if ayum were with us ,
he would definitely say ;
"macam nak kena pijak!"
HAHAHA

we were laughing and commenting all of their march
if you noticed , jentayu, kasawari , rajawali and garuda
didn't march , they stomped !
HAHA
hey green house ,
how embarassing -.-
but somehow , the houses marched way better
than the prefects, librarians and prs .
even the st.johns , krs , kadet polis, etc

right after the vows
and march ,
it was our turn for 100m .
and eventhough i got first ,
but my time was VERY bad .
and thts all i'm gonna say . :

400metres ,
i was shaking at the starting line .
then i just striked ,
and i saw ainon in front of me ,
she seems to be tired already .
i pity her , she got the last lane
and we can't cut through ,
we had to use our own lanes.
anyway , reaching 300m,
i sorta felt tired
but i gotta keep my pace
and because i didn't hear footsteps behind me ,
when i reach the 100m point ,
i sprinted
and just before the finishing line,
i started to lose focus so i hear ppl
screaming HIJAU HIJAU HIJAU!
thank god ,
i got first and sandy was quite far behind me.

en. balan: Eh ini kamu boleh lari.
me : *just smiled
en.balan: apasal haritu 200m tak boleh?
me:Hahaha cikgu , haritu kaki saya sakit

4x100 jemputan .
at the starting line,
a LOT of malurians were cheering
and suddenly some fifth formers
which i do not know
called my name and was laughing and saying GO GO!
I made my weird face and went , okaaaaaaaay -.-
i was the first runner ,
i ran ,
it wasn't tht fast, but i was the first to pass the baton
so ismah ran
and wow !
she lead !
maluri had a chance of winning
but then the exchange of baton to karen was a bit slow
and that slowed us
we were still first,
but unfortunately the KB and Jinjang's third runner was fast
so we were third ,
no luck .
-.-

but the boys ,
wow !
all of them were green house
*proud
they won !
they actually beat ALL of the jemputans
Jinjang, Smaklians, Kepong Baru,
Methodist boys school .
First ! all the malurians burst out cheering !
:D

and then it was time for 4x100m rumah sukan
first runner ; ismah
second ; tika
third ; wanie
last ; me
Go Jentayu!

So the guy shot the pistol
i saw ismah
and she cut through all then other houses,
and tika ran and she was also really fast
then wanie got the baton and she lead through
then it was me ,
i ran as fast as i could
and yeah ! green house won !
yellow house were quite far behind us
and ps , i didn't run like nak jatuh
for 4x100 house vs. house :D
*proudddddddddddd

Oh yes ,
Green house won for tug of war !
Boys got first and so did Girls :D

And syukur, i got olahragawati 2p this year :)

*i'm afraid he might know



As the rain fall,
i reach up ,
far and beyond
towards the wet sky

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: