Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Ending

"Don't leave me hanging,
In a city so dead.
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread"

All this time you were pretending,
So much for my happy ending.

YeePeeDeeDahDah :D

Yes , I am aware that i haven't blog in quite some time .
Eda and Sarah keep on reminding me .
Everyday at school they would go all "update la blog blablabla "
So here I am ,
BLOGGING at last !

I hope they read this .
Happyyyyyyyy ?

Anyway ,
I did my kerja kayu and it's DONE !
Yeaaah :D
All it needs now is some colour .

I returned Nerv's glove today ,
I think he has gotten taller :D
Oh yes , the boys did something to Johan today .
Pity him ,
he went running around the class to curb getting raped -.-
Too bad , One against (how many of them ?)
So Nada , he got it bad .
No girls stayed to helped , it was too horrible to watch .
Haha .
I even said ;
"If you guys are so desperate of sexual pleasures ,
why don't you guys do it to yourselves ?"

It's true right ?
But then doing it to yourself is really dangerous so ,
Idk -.-

Me
Dickson

*looked at me
HAHA kau suke Yen :D
Asal aku je , suke yen ah ?
Haha betul what . Kau suke die :D
Babi Azrenne tinggalkan aku untuk budak bapuk tu
Hahaha

Guan Shen
Me

Kamu percaya tak boleh memancing tanpa benang ?
?
percaya tak ?
Tak
Pegang kertas majung ni (rolled up)
*took hold
YEAY ! Saya berjaya memancing ! (shouted)
-.-

Haha , Monitor , monitor ,
why are you so weird ?

Me
Pn.Rossidah
Dickson , Ruzain , Isaac

Nabilah ! Lisan !
*kept quiet
Mane Nabilah nye ohhhhhh ?!
Alaaaa cikgu ! Esok lah (puppy face)
Eh tak boleh .
*dragged my feet
Buat lah pasal pencemaran alam sekitar , senang sikit
*thinking of ideas + talking about pencemaran udara
Open burning , Global warming *humming to that song of their's .

I shall continue my lisan tomorrow .
Yeah !

After dutyy ,
Me Sarah Eda were loafing about ,
HAHA not really loafing okay !
We sat underneath the oh-so-amazing Pokok Cemerlang ,
Then dickson came and talked to us .
Haha , dickson dah rajin woh !

Me
Eda
Sarah
Dickson

Eh kau dah rajin en skrg ? terharu aku xD
Ye ah
Asal ttbe je rajin ? Class ktorg ade aura baik er ? HAHAHA
Haha takde lah , aku fikir nanti aku kerja nak jadi ape . Aku pun blaja ah
HAHAHA serious ? but asal ttbe je fikir ?
Ye ah , mane tau nanti aku nak kahwin dgn azrenne ke ,
pastu ayah die tanye aku kerja ape tapi aku tak kerja . terus kena tolak

HAHAHA
jauh kau fikir dickson !
ps ; me , sarah & eda couldnt stop laughing !
It was hilarious !

During prayers we laughed even more !
Haiih , i miss afternoon session !


We actually need stress in our life ,
Without stress , life would be dull
However, excessive stress may
cause major issues .

Agree ?

cheers ,
ILLA

No comments: