Monday, March 16, 2009

Joey Yep Tee Nee POP

Messy Little Joey :D

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:


1.Nabilah binti Kamarudzman is my given birth name :D

2.I go with the name ILLA.

3.Strangers often think I'm Sombong.

4.I'm not fat or skinny .

5.Eysha always jadi makcik because i'm so lazyyy

6. I love crapping with WanieIqinIsmah :D

7.Oh i love bullying Eda ! kan sarah kan ? HAHAHA

8.I like talking with Riss , Liy , Ammar , Amirr :P

9.I miss Muhammad Hanif Hazmin bin Che Halim so very much !

10.I'm taking my PMR examinations this year

11.I miss ex candidates UPSR 06 , SKTBM :'(

12.I'm watching Sweeney Todd <3

13. I dont know why , I just dont like ManU . I think they Suck

14. Fabregas , Gerrard and Kaka ; Hot eh ? *wink

15. I'm gonna be fifteen this 11th April

16. Everytime I go to MPS , I'd remember Olahraga 2006 . Funny xD
I tag everyone .

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: