Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks for the Memories

"Smile from the wall is all I need

Even though it ain't the real thing

Sepia shades signature signed

thanks for the memories"

Thanks for the memories.

"Life is like a Novel,

Many chapters read and forgotten

but there's one i won't forget.

It's the chapter when I met You

and we became friends"

i entered a state competition

and i was walking alone when a guy turned his head

to face me .

he said , "nabilah? kau ke tu?"

i had to take a breath to avoid screaming.

it was him ! it really was him . oh , how i missed him !

"Haniffffffff ! eh lame tk jumpe kau"

I remember his smile , the smile he use to smile

everyday when we were twelve.

"ye la . jom borak"

we walked and talked for hours

ignoring all the others whose eyes

dart back and fourth in our direction

i miss him ! i told him that .

*BAM !

i woke up ,

it was just a dream ?

it felt so real , he felt so close

he was my best friend

the one guy i truly cared about

he was always there for me ,

i'd never forget

the last time he texted was end of the year

Form1 . a very long time ago.

suddenly,

i realized i had an unread msg

i opened and automatically smiled

he texted ! Hanif actually texted me

how long has it been ?

almost 2 years ?

maybe , he doesnt miss me

the way i missed him

girls are much softer tht way eh ?

but i dont mind,

i really dont.

knowing he rememebers me is more than enough.

Ammar , thanks dengar aku kecoh pasal tu.


there's no stopping
in who we'll be,
there's no bugging
in who we'll miss
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: