Thursday, March 12, 2009

Poker Face

"Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my
Poker Face"
To the maaaaaaaax ! (maxmaxmax)
It's Thursday ppl :P
Which means , SPM Results !
I wanted to wish Kak Malin , Bro Aiman and Kak Fatin
goodluck but pfft i forgot . -.-

After liy pushed me and i saw iqin
only did I remember not wishing them x
wonder how they did ,
i'm sure they did well :D

I bullied edaa again !
*proudd
HAHAHA
sarah sarah , best kan bully eda ?

Br/>Me
Ismah
Guan Shen

*Poking me (using a rolled up MKM)
HAHAHA skrg kau yang kena kacau
Nabilah Nabilah
*looked
*raised the paper
Alakazaaaaaaaam !
-.-

HAHA
and guan shen did peace and showed his teeth
childish !
but comel HAHAHA kan sarah , eda ?
Funny !
During Maths we learnt Indices
i understand , but quite confusing
there were so many negatives and fractions and PFFFT

After school
Guess who i saw ?
Leong Sheng ! HAHAHA
LS LS xD

Me
LS

Amoi!
Eh , Hyeeee ! *smiling
How are you ? *smiled
Fine , HEHE . How's yr result ?
Aiyoo , very bad lah
See see
Don't want , very bad one
Nevermind lah , i want to see
Promise you won't laugh ah
okay :)
*showed
Okay whaaaaat

Long time no see eh LS ?

Just now i went to meet Pn. Che Yam
for the last time .
She's gonna retire ,
and she was happy to see me :)
I'll miss her and I do miss her

Oh yes ,
I forgot to mention
yesterday we had to do Kerja Kayu
and apparently me and bryan teh were the only ones
who HAVEN'T done a thing !
I wasn't at school last week
and Bryan didn't go to sch .
So we were Bestfriends for a day !
HAHA
we helped each other to nail
and sander :D
almost done eh bryan ?


Eysha
Dickson
Me

Nyanyilah dekat illa!
Oh Nabilaaah , lambang cintaa yang sejati *singing
-.- *ignored
HAHAHA
*sang to eysha
HAHA asal kau nyanyi kat aku ? nyanyilah kat illaaaaa
dickson kan minat kau HAHAHA

Pn.Rossidah
Ruzain
3 Amanah
Masihkah ada sinar kebahagiaan ? *sajak
Masihhhhh ADA ADA
-.- Ruzaaaaaaain !
HAHAHAHAHA

haiih , everyone is so funny xD
including Shashy REDASS
Ruthie BLUE mushroom :P
Joey POPPOPOP
and RissMOOOOOOOOOOOOO
And yet , i love them :D


To the Era of truth,
I seek
I searched ,
I reachedddddddd ! xD
cheers,
ILLA

No comments: