Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lullaby

"Go to sleep
And dream of me tonight,
Everything may not be perfect,
But at least we tried"


Just promise you won't forget me,
And I'll leave you with this Lullaby.

Hello Shallow Fellow !
I'm wasting my time -.-

Monday Night
Tuition class ! We had fun eh Girls ?
Ayum didn't come to tuition AGAIN ,
yr really missing out dude !
Anywaay , It was Maths From3 class
and only Me , Iqin , Liy , Ainon & Yen came .

All the boarding sch ppl didn't come !
Ammar Amir Syahir Shahmi ;
LAZY-BUMMMMMMMMMMMS ! :P

Where was I ?
Oh yes , aunty wasn't there .
She had an emergency meeting to go to .
so , cikgu Fizam had to look after the primary kids .
However , he gave us a work sheet .
Apparently , the five of us weren't in a mood to studyy -.-
So instead, we chatted and joked and laughed .
HAHAHA . We only answered a few questions ,
meanwhile Iqin the Ikan answered most of them .
*duh , she's like the Queen of Maths Genious

In the attempt of locking Liy outside ,
Ainon screamed !
HAHA it was so funny
I was laughing so hard tears were coming out
and Iqin said ,
"Ya Allah Illaaa"

And then we did the suspense,
we closed all the lights,
sat in the dark
and dared each other not to laugh .
We managed , until Cikgu fizam came !
Haha , well we couldn't even go home early
because he locked the grill -.-
whatever it is , it was Fun !

Sarah's house, Tuesday

I played Condition Zero and shot about
5 counter-terrorists a round :D
As predicted, Eda was late !
HAHAHA . She came around 9.30 , and then we were off to Sarah's house!
First we just sat and talked/ chatted.
Then we decided to go out and buy some junk food :)
Back to Sarah's house ; we went upstairs
and did a little research on the Geography project.

Jeng3* !
We watched Battle Royale !
It's quiet violent, but I really like it :)
I hope everyone I know will watch the movie !
It's a Japanese movie and woah , a lot of hot guys :D
Even tht death note guy is in the movie .
Duh , he's the Hero !
boohoo , the hot guy i like dies in the end !
And he dies together with the girl he had been crushing on :'D
Sweet eh ? eventhough she practically killed him herself.
but what can she do ? Everyone was going crazy !
*Why am I talking about Battle Royale ?
HAHA . If you read this , don't forget to watch Battle Royale :D

At one point , the thre of us wanted to PEE .
Sarah went in first, and when she got out ,
BAM! (I tried to startle her , but failed)
Next it was me :D
When i went out , I saw no one -.-
I turned my head to the left and Eda stared laughing .
Sarah went ; "Edaaaaaa ! Rosak plan"
And then it was Eda's
Me and Sarah were trying so hard not to laugh !
And when Eda finally got out ,
I jumped and giggled at the same time
(Me and Sarah intended to shout , to give a little scare)
However , Eda shouted !
Poor , weak EDAAA . :D
HAHAHAHA

Conclusion ; Bullying Eda is always FUN!

Oh yes , HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY AYONGG !
YOUR SUPERR OLD NOW SIS :D

Promises are made
Not to be Broken ,
But to be
KEPT

cheers,
ILLA


No comments: