Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And so,

Wait a minute, who's older again?
15th FEBRUARY 2010;
can you believe it? you're actually sixteen!

Hahaha. hmm. I know I sent you a birthday note,
but it wouldn't be complete without a birthday post right?
so err, here goes.
ISMAH BINTI YUSMADI;
Eventhough we're kilometers apart,
please oh please remember me :(
You ought to be busy there, boarding school
life can be pretty hectic yea? but when you have
some free time, feel free to call us okay?
and REMEMBER your promise! best friends forever.
I'd really like to see that in the future. all of us still being
best friends I mean. hanging out together after SPM.
that would be so awesome! however, we can't control
the future. so yeah. :/
anyway, have fun being sixteen and i love you bestie!


weird picture -.-'
NUR SARAH EZZURIN ABDUL HAMID;
just like the above. hahah. we're not that far apart right?
since you're still in KL and all.
So rajin2 call me okay?
OHKAY SARAH?!! good =)
be true to yourself and japanese crap :)
DONT BECOME KOREAN FANATIC PLEASE!
I'm gonna be stuck all by myself if you suddenly
change to korean :( so sad. anyways, take care and i love you to bits bestie!


fake smile. I know. hahahahhaa.

KAK SEMAH AND KAK AWIN,
I love you guys! sweet sixteen ;)

Love,
ILLA

No comments: