Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome back!

SAEDA IMAN!
ISMAH YUSMADI!
LIYANA SHAHAROOM!
SARAH EZZURIN!
anyway, today at school the chinese society
performed a sketch on the chinese zodiac, i think.

It was quite funny.
but most of the time I don't understand
what
they were saying because the narrator forgot to translate it!

yer. mahu campak saja beg saya. tahu tidak? -.-'


and other times, i would laugh after the laughter has faded.
now isn't that just plain sad? -.-'
oh and i got my first BIRD SHIT today!

omg omg so funny! hahahahhaha

I felt something had dropped on my head. so,

tyk sya me
what's this? *touches the bird shit*

omg! bird shit!
EWWW!
*wipes on tyk's kain*

Omg illaaaa !

omg sorry sorry! *pulls hand away*
laugh out loud.

seriously! it was an accident!
wiping the shit on tyk i mean.
i was just so used to wiping water or
stuff on
other people. this time it's shit!!
hahahahhaa. xD


Oh wait before I forget,
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY SYAHIRAH!
we're not the closest friends,
but we're still close. right? haha.
anyway, you've always been this
innocent, smart, pretty, artistic
classmate of mine. have a blast okay?
love you :)

Pretended to be mad at 'abang' muq
because he lied to sya.
i know, haha. xD

Farol! mane box er ktorg?
kate nak bagi! :P


hmm. took pictures with Shu ting and juliet :)
faked a picture too. pretended to erase the white board.
haha. it was shu ting's idea! :P they're nice la :)
My Add Maths partner, Yeet Hoong was absent so I didnt get to
wish her a happy new year :(

Spent my MAYBE last hours with tyk during agama.
tyk, jgn pergi! I pun taknak pergi! :( :( :(
Oh and we tegur-ed the new girl. the one in 4G.
Munirah, i think. yeah, Munirah. her, er, whoever the
other new girl is, wasn't present so she was alone.
tyk invited her to sit next to her. so we asked her a few
get to know questions. haha :D

After school,
no MEETING! no KAWAD!
At home, no TAEKWONDO!
ISMAH CALLED!
omg today is the best day so far :P

ILLA

No comments: