Friday, February 5, 2010

One week

so hmm I survived
four days without them.

Haihh. school's definitely
different without them.

Shashy called me Liy during Chemistry.
I looked at her and said "you called me liy"
and she jumped and hugged me and said
"Ohmygod Illa! I'm so sorry!"
"I miss her la"
"Me too."
:(

then just now Qin was saying
something and I wasn't listening
then she tapped my right arm and said
"Ismah! dengar la"
I turned to face her and said "you called me Ismah just now"
She looked down and said "I know."
*sighed. :(

During recess Sya was singing
"I wake up in the morning feeling like P.diddy" *ticktock*
and I laughed and said "hey lagu eda!" then sighed. :(

during kawad practice,
I was talking and laughing with tyk & aina
then tyk told us about the magazine she bought.
And I was like "what magazine?" and she answered
"korean! :P ade ___ hot gila!" and I thought,
"oh. i dont like koreans. I like Japanese. same like sarah"
"sarah." :(


So yeah. anyway, tyk is like my best friend now.
HAHAHA. I dont care what they say about me leaving :P
I think I might stay here though. :/
We now recess together. Sya, tyk and I :)


Oh and I can remember almost all of my classmates' names!
YEY.

damn. tomorrow is a school day. I hate schools on saturdays.
I WANT TO SLEEEEEEP :(


Oh and Milky Way, if he were to confess, I seriously wouldn't know
what to say. Don't say anything please? give me some time to think things through.


roo, shu ting and riss =)

cheers,
ILLA

No comments: