Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DAMN!

the kys person called my mum
because he/she noticed the absence of
my name at the registration list.
damn it. i don't want to go!
huh. there. i've said it.
i don't want to GO! ergh.

Just the other day,
I read all my 2009 posts
and man, were they full of
pmr crap. seriously
all my posts were pmr this,
exam this, study this,
improve this and 8A 8A 8A.
now that I read them again,
I would go "pfft. 8A"

okay, so here's a thought.
everyone in the upper form usually
says this; "pmr is nothing"
if pmr really is nothing, why was it
so hard for me to get 8As?
I have a point right?
Nah, I'm not being emo about
the fact that I didn't get 8As.
just stop saying to me that PMR IS NOTHING.
SERIOUSLY. JUST STOP. okay?

Because I don't think I'll ever say
to anyone at all, that pmr is nothing.
or even easy. because I guess I've
no right to say that.


Well I'm done.

Oh yeah! I'm suppose to watch that you tube
video rai told me to watch. kinda busy,
i'll do that later.
plus, i'm meeting my best friends today! hehe :)

ILLA

No comments: