Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey soul sister

You gave my life direction
A game show love connection :)

Omg. i'm so tired.
why am I doing this again?
No idea. =.=

Anywaaay,
sent ayong to KLIA this morning.
I had wake up at 5 -.-'
and I slept at 1.30 :(
Best part was, I got to eat Sausage Mc Muffin!
Awww man I love it :)

Haha. so I guess there's two of us.
Aa and I. =.=
Oh and we went to visit Naz after saying
goodbye to ayong.
And now there's no one to drive me anywhere I want to go :(
angah is in NZ and ayong's in Indon.
*sigh.

Well at least my room won't be so messy anymore ;)
YEAY :)

then later that afternoon,
I went to some sort of tuition class
at Masjid Negara.
Made friends with Alifah :)
the others, not really.
haha. I smiled at them of course,
the girls I mean.
The guys, not so much.

There were only 6 people in the science class -.-'
and only TWO form4s. Me and the other guy, whatever his name is.
Maths form5 chapter 1 and 2.
the teacher didn't teach me, she just sort of revised with us.
because she was certain we learnt them in school.
-.-' saya baru form4 la. belum belajar lagi. haihh

Chemistry.
the first sheet of paper was okay.
I kind of understood after asking the teacher
several times :)
and, haha Alifah and the other girl kept on
asking me the answers and they asked me to
explain why it's what.
I'm touched :')

One of the form5 guy looked pretty smart though.
He practically answered within minutes =.=
wish I could be like that. that would be so cool.
to be a smartie pants :')

so anyway I'm off to bed now.

ILLA

No comments: