Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It will never be the same

without them :(
I miss them. SO MUCH!
during assembly, I just stared at the ground
and held back tears.
Memories came flooding by. :'(


these are some of the old pictures we took together :')
Hahahah. good times, good times.

Twilight! :')
Omg. form2! you guys, remember this? we took like so much pictures! haha.
sampai gelap kulit! xD
Aww, 2 Amanah. this was 'art work'
now i see it, and i say "damn. it's so ugly -.-'"
Ismah! remember this? Valentine's Day -.-'
Aww, I did this December 2008 :)
Robot gay ktorg! HAHAHAHA
Hang out with Major Zee, 2008 :')
Our first 1994 batch school trip =)
We went in this thing like, three times. -.-'
And so there's only me left :(
remember this daa? our first tryonouting :)
PMR's over ;)

the H1N1 prevention :D
Aquaria, US :')
Petrosains, I think.
Skybridge! :D
KL tower ;)
bye bye pn.Esah. :')
Eril's openhouse. Ouch. too much memories.
sya's birthday outing :')
Baju kurung =)
Geografi 3A 2009 :')
I love you guys so much!
Love,
ILLA

No comments: