Thursday, February 18, 2010

Imagine

You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one.
I hope some day you will join us
and the world will be as ONE.
currently there's only three of
my parents' children at home.
Ayong, Aa and myself.

we sent off angah on Monday night.
She's already in New Zealand now.
so enjoy your three years there angah! :)

and then there's nazhan.
We sent him to his school
Tuesday afternoon.
again, goodbye lil bro :P

look look. i'm gonna blog in BM.
because my BM suck -.-'
tahu tidak? nabhan sangat gedik?
sekarang ini dia sudah bijak berkata
"oooooo he likes you kaklang!"
saya tahu, kan? (i know right) haha.
lekas! ketuk kepala dia !

amboi! kecil kecil sudah pandai, ya?
*kembali ke bahasa inggeris*

For example, in SDAR
and one of naz's seniors passed by,
I was laughing with my big sis and
he would tap me and say
"kaklang, he's looking at you! i think he likes you"
seriously. little kids don't know anything -.-'
so immature. haha.


this picture is cute right? :'D

ILLA

No comments: