Saturday, February 6, 2010

Haven't met you yet

whoever you are, I haven't met you yet!

Hahaha. school was surprisingly fun :)
We learned quadratic equations during Add Maths.
Which, might I add, I like a lot! Since
functions is so freaking hard. :)

Maths. Sets. yeah. easy. hahaha. FUN (Y)

Recessed with my two best friends, Sya and tyk :)
HAHAHA. Well yeah of course I miss my best friends!
but hey, they have their own dreams to catch.
I shall do it too. I must! :)

I was about to grab my P.I textbook and walk up stairs
when Juliet shouted my name "Nabilah!" then Min Wen said
"give me your left hand" and I did as I was told but I raised one eyebrow.
Juliet copped my hand and Min Wen shouted "good luck!"
I looked at my left hand and saw GOOD LUCK in blue ink. -.-'
nothing better to do is it? =.=


P.Islam. We laughed our hearts off.
We were mimicking Kristen Steward's 'kiss me' of course!
HAHAHAHAA. Seriously, my stomach hurt so much just now!
Oh and Qin said people say Taylor Swift can't sing?
How dare you(whoever you are) say that!
she's my favorite singer okay :)


1119 was super duper fun !
We went through all the primary stuff.
Haha we forgot most of them!
Well, it was FOUR years ago! HAHAHAA

Overall, good day of school =)

ILLA

No comments: