Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Description

Describe yourself in a single word
Lazy
Describe your best friends in a single word
Childish ;)
Describe HOT in a single word
JAKE! :)

HAHAHAHAHHA. Omg jake is so hot =)
He's hotter than Lucas Scott.
That's for sure :)

sorry. I'm been watching One Tree Hill
a lot lately. And jake is so HOT!
hahaha okay, i've said that already.
i know. sorry.

So hmm back to reality,
I seriously don't like him anymore.
okay guys? so stop would you?

BTW, I'm sleepy in class for two days now.
my god. seriously. I slept for 25 minutes during Sejarah
because Pn.suraya wasn't in.
IT WAS NICE :)
I should get a good night's sleep.
If I keep this sleeping at 1 am thing
I might be sleepy in school forever. =.=

Oh and if you're Isaac and you're
reading this, hi i-zack-you! =D
hahhaha. and i would appreciate it
if you keep my blog confidential.
thank you, gangster. :)
first time pakai selendang.
HAHHAHA
sya and I were berangan-ing.
We wore the selendang like eda.
hahahaha it was so funny. we were so enthusiastic.
this was after DPC. Went home at 10.
We watched The Blind Side together.
omg sedih!


ILLA

No comments: