Thursday, February 4, 2010

For them :')

SAEDA IMAN BINTI KUSHAIRI;
We've been friends since we were standard4!
no no, not friends. best friends.
Yeah, it was that strong.
Haha remember standard5, putry lee wanted to call
you 'shida' and you would call her 'eri'. my god. that was
hilarious! well anyway, tara,kels and I wouldn't allow it.
Putry was sort of jealous we were best friends with you!
HAHAHHA. then standard6, you and drama :') you guys were
the cutest couple! buy hey, you guys were kids. it wouldn't have worked
out no matter how hard you tried.
form1, I realized you look different from the first day of school!
do you still keep that rempit note we wrote? HAHHHAA. :')
Oh and daa, never allow yourself to be that sick ever again okay?
Form2, ohmygod pemaisuri ni =) so sweet la dgn sultan :)
HAHAHAHA. form3. thanks for listening to me whine =)
form4. hardest yet. good bye da./ nekda/ drama/ squaremon/ squeda/ kak imon
I love you! truly. and take a good care of yourself there.

you wont have me to complain on how little you eat, laugh at your
weird gestures, bully you with sarah, listen to you, tell you things,
sing ticktock, tease you and finally be your best friend there.


ISMAH BINTI YUSMADI;
Semaaah! We've been friends since standard1 kan kan? :'(
It's still fresh in my memory.
I got my hair cut the day before, and it looked horrible,
so I took one of my Sekolah Agama tudungs and put it on.
Ain, my all time standard1 bully, crittised me "oh sekarang baru nak pakai tudung?!"
and you budged in to say, "biar lah dia nak pakai tudung!!"
Aww, :') we became really good friends when we were standard4.
all those pancakes, tupperwares, fights, laughters. AHHAHA
you get where this is going right? The pancake fight? haha. the one sarah got
really quiet because she didn't know which side to oppose. Haha and our happy land! :')
standard5. we became closer than ever!
omg weh. we were so bad to tini.
HAHAHA. when we fought, she always had a hard time choosing over us.
But when either of us fights with her, we never thought twice to back each other up.
HAHAHA. seriously. we were so bad. oh yeah, we did our dialogue book this year.
sha and fatimah zahra joined us right? such cute kids, :')
oh and we played runfromtheprefects with fyza. xD that was so much fun.
standard6, we were close. but not that close. you were my skolah agama geng.
you, hanif, acap and i. ustazah akhlak said we were the noisiest geng xD
every time during recess, each of each would buy different flavors of sugus
then would share it during lessons. haha. yes, we ate in class :)
Hahaha we even played that 'jentik2' thingy. the one with rubber bands and papers?
everyone knew we were best friends. the four of us :)
well yeah. we fought once! and that was freaking horrible.
I sided you, and for the first time ever, hanif sided acap.
First it started out as a fight between you and acap, then somehow it lead on to the four of
us. the ustazah were having a meeting downstairs. and the manjalara-ians were not
in school, as they had curricular activites and so the class was empty. the four of
us including akma. We shouted at each other (super loud) and threw chairs and tables.
It was horrible! and so obvious too. usually we would go home together. and all of the sudden,
we broke in two. :/ I made up with them in kelas nadi. but you didn't. the next day, I think,
we were a foursom all over again =)
form1. got seperated. :( but we stayed best friends (just not that close anymore)
form2. back to classmates :) still not that close.
form3. deskmate! haha. we grew super close all over again ;) sang hoedown throwdown and party in USA
form4. deskmate, no more 'deskmate' stuff huh? :'( well hmm bye! if TG kacau hidup aku lagi, I'll tell you okay. you were first to know. yes eda, she was. :P well, take care of yourself in Perak. busuk, I love you!

NUR SARAH EZZURIN BINTI ABDUL HAMID;

Kau nak bully eda with who weh? :'(
And who am I gonna watch Japanese movies with now?
sya? tyk? they prefer koreans :( and you know I hate koreans.
because you do to! haha. hmm let's see. standard1. we were distant.
standard2. aww! you were the little girl with two ponytails. xD so cute! :)
standard4. skola agama. we sat one row with tini. laughed our asses off everyday!
Hahah you like making comic books. remember? and I did one on our kampungs being
next to each other. that was funny :) and that one afternoon when it was raining and
a thunder struck, tini was so shocked she jumped on you! ahha. yeah xD that was also funny.
you, ismah and I created our very on version of happy land. which, am said it was
'stupid land'. hahaha. that was so evil wey -.-' standard6, we sat at the back of the
class and pretended we were in some kind of gossip talk show. haha. we gossiped about the
whole class! xD and our sekolah kebangsaan murid2 bahagia, eunice and sabby :'(
we had the time of our lives. :')
form1. we were okay. not super close. but close =) we always talk about anime :)
form2. if i wanted to crap, i would crap with you. hhaha. cerita sarah melampau! watched japanese crap with you. one litre of tears! omg sedih gila that series :( oikawa sousuke cried :( haha.
form3. watched plenty of other japanese stuff. Last Friends, Hanazakari no kimitachi e, Battle Royale; what else eh? HEHE =) I love bullying eda with you! so much fun! oh oh ! remember battle royale. we hid behind the wall to frighten eda. but we couldn't do it because waiting for her to get out of the bathroom was funny. and we jumped out and laughed instead of shouting "Ahhhhhhhhh!" hahaha. but she ended up shouting anyway.which made us laugh even more! :D
form4. who's going to sing crappy songs now? :'(
anyway sarah, take care of yourself okay! and eda too. one of these days I have to hang out and your house
so we can watch Japanese stuff :) okay? I busuk you sarah!

LIYANA BINTI SHAHAROOM;

Liyyyyyy! my weird best friend. (then again, all my bestfriends are weird -.-')
but your like super weird. so you have the honors :)
First time kenal you, standard6. you were acting all crazy in skola agama and suddenly
you came up to me and hugged me. I looked at you in a 'whaaat?' face and you
started laughing and just went away. Mira said "tu liyana" and I said "oh okay -.-'"
then in class sarah told me how she made your hand bleed. haha. xD
form1. we became friends because you were friends with Ismah and both of us were in bola baling, bola jaring and KRS so we were close :)
form2. same stuff but we grew closerrrrr
form3. you were the first to know about Jack. so yeah be glad okay?
dah cukup. remember the to do list I made for you? I wonder where that maybe is. hahaha.
you were always so emo -.-' stressed out about PMR kot? haha.
that maybe the case. you did cry on the first day of PMR. when I knew you were
gonna get an A for bm. you always did. get an A i mean. unlike me, okay whatever. let the bygone be gone. i'll miss going bloop bloop bloop with you lul!

form4. goodbye liy. you were the first to leave. I was going to cry when I hugged you,
but then you started crying so hard and saying "eh dah dah dah" at the same time. so
that stopped me from crying. we were all staring at you with such sorrow in our eyes. you could see it too, i knew that. you cried all over again everytime you look at us. anyway, take care of yourself. your far south to Johor :( be strong liy. stay there if it means you have a brighter future. I love you!


PS; you guys, take care! and if anything, just call okay?
you can dial my house phone if you think I won't pick my my phone =)
HAHA. andddddddd, please don't be awkward when we meet again okay? keep your promises tau! I love you guys. and now I miss you guys :( school is definitely different without you guys :(

No comments: