Friday, February 5, 2010

Seventeen ? :D

sorry for the late birthday post =)

3rd FEBRUARY 2010;
MUHAMMAD RAIHAN BIN ZULKIFLEE,
happy seventeen birthday! wow. your two years older than me now
:) oh and I have the great honors on wishing you first! woohoo =)
HAHAHHA. Well, I did try to call him plenty of times.
It was pissing me off. -.-''
Whatever pun, I started even knowing him back when I was in form2.
And he was such a quiet little boy ;)
Then as we became close, i thought "ergh okay. so not quiet"
HAHAHA. sorry rai! =) but it's true.
and then he stopped going to tuition. so we don't meet each other anymore.
intensive 2009, we're in the same class! :) haha we hang out often.
so I grew close to him again. chatted with him until 3am. so unhealthy -.-'
anyway rai, take care of her for me ;) and happy 17th birthday :)
love you rai! you're so 'pro' =)


remember this? HAAAHAHA
Rai says "this picture makes me look tall!"
The AWESOMEness,
ILLA

No comments: