Saturday, February 20, 2010

See you again

Cause I felt this deep connection
when you looked in my eyes
Now I can't wait
to see you again :)

I'm not a mind reader but I'm reading the signs,
that you can't wait to see me again =)

Hanging out with them was FUN :)
Ismah didn't join us on Wednesday :(
And on friday we (sya, liy, ismah and I) went to DPC.
The walk from DPC to sya's house was really fun :)
the videos are in sya's phone and it's too embarrassing to
post them here :P

Oh! and we bumped into Raja, Naim and err (still cant remember his name)
in front of 7 Eleven! hahaha xD

anyway, here are the pictures :)
oh and i didnt have a picture of daa, so i used the below pic.
sorry. facebook facing difficulties -.-'




I seriously like this picture :)

red tongue! hasil terbaik slurpee MERAH :)


before hanging out with sya, ismah and liy, had breakfast
with Ayong and Aa .

did you know that Malaysia tak ada this drink?
SEDAP TAU! Indonesia sahaja ada :(
anyway, don't forget to call lah you guys!
and and, see ya in March! :)
ILLA

No comments: