Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Don't forget

I'm bored. I should be asleep now but my eyes aren't sleepy :/
Plus my whole body is aching from Taekwondo :/
Even though I had fun yesterday learning new stuff
my body seem to disagree -.-'

It's even difficult to bend my body without feeling the pain :/
Let's look on the bright side,
no taekwondo for a week!
Since there was a grading last Saturday .
Which, I HAD to go because of SIR NORMAN! -.-'
And all us black belts did was sit around like a tool .
Okay fine we did have to help junior belts with patterns and stuff
but boohoo it was so boring :/

However, since they had pork for lunch,
my brothers and I got to eat Burger King. :)
Oh yeah and Nabhan did well.
There were about 14 black tips I think.
And he did well I guess. He broke all of the boards except one.
Back when I was taking my belt black, I think i didn't manage to break two boards.
One for Flying side kick and the other for Jumping something kick (nabhan didn't pass this one too)
So Nabhan actually beat us. Nazhan and I, I mean.
We didn't break TWO boards while he didn't break one.

that little brat had the most annoying smile
on his face when we told ayah. =.=

blahblahblah,
ILLA

No comments: