Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Butterfly flyaway

I think i have butterflies in my stomach.
Ohhh I got it baddddddd
It's a case of resultsyndrom.

What's up with Nostalgia lately?
Both Eda and Ismah posted about it recently.
I feel like posting one too.
But it feels sad to look at all the pictures of us
smiling away and all the memories of the stupid jokes
we cracked, laughing and smiling.
You guys, this goes out specially for you guys.
Aishiteru yo. And I really really mean it.
We've known each other since primary!

Even those who went away and kept in touch,
you guys mean the world to me. Seriously. :)

You should check out Ismah's blog.
Oh and listen to Two is better than one
on her page while browsing through our Form3 pictures
made me kinda sad. We were REALLY tight. Us SKs :D
Hahaha. And now not all of us are gonna be in the same class. :'(

To chill myself, LOOK LOOK!
There's a new outfit in Sorority Life. Nice eh? :D

Hahaha I know what you're thinking! Not Sorority Life AGAIN -.-'
Well, you try being a third former and you're
about to take your results TOMORROW!

Wait, what happen to chilling myself? =.=

Wish me luck! AND PRAY FOR ME!
With god's will, I shall succeed.
ILLA

No comments: