Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dumplings over Flowers :)

I just finished watching Hana Yori Dango season 2
for like the third time.
I've got all these Japanese words stuck in my head.
Wahahaha Domyouji Tsukasa is so cute! ;)

I hate Umi. but she's so pretty -.-'
Oh and I pity Shigeru. must be real tough for her.
Yet she always manage to put a smile on her face.
Anyway, my siblings and I succeeded in making my mum
fall in love with Hana Yori Dango! Yeehaa :D
HAHAHAHAHA . Boy she really is enjoying it xD
My dad kept on babbling how it's not worth it watching Japanese dramas and stuff.
My mum said; Ayah is just upset cause he can't watch anything on TV.

Oh and do not ask me to watch Boys Over Flowers!
I watched it on TV and i do not like it at all.
I'll try watching Meteor Garden though.
Since Sarah and my sis say it's nice.

Anyway, I love this songgggg.
Even though it's sad, but it's NICE :D
A Japanese song, entitled The Flavor of Life :)




I even memorized the begining.
Arigatou to kimi ni iwareru to nandaka setsunai
sayounara no ato no tokenu mahou awaku horonigai
The flavor of life :D

ILLA

No comments: