Saturday, December 19, 2009

Woah OH OH OH

It's Saturday folks! Wahahaha.
Yesterday I slept at 4.30 in the morning.
Stayed up all night chatting .
Hahahaha.

I appeared online on my ym for ISMAH.
And guess what? She wasn't there :(
So evil, right? Haha then Raihan and Lip Hung started chatting with me :D
I decided to appear offline when I saw my sister was on.
HAHAHAHA.


Then Qin (yes. the girl who is currently at Beijing)
started a conversation for Ismah and I.
We chatted for a while, but then Qin signed off -.-'
So I chatted with Raihan and Ismah.

Then after Ismah offlined, I on my msn.
And video called Raihan.
Oh and Yen showed me her new hair :)
I also chatted with my obsessed-to-someone friend, Lip Hung.
Ngahahaha. Then he had to sign out because his parents came home.

So I chatted with Raihan till 4.30 in the morning.
We made up this bedtime story.
It was so funny, full of drama too!
Haha. It was so much fun looking at Raihan's reaction.


At 4.30 or so, just before we signed off,
I heard his mum calling him. Ngahaha.
Kantoi tak tido! I was also so very paranoid.
Whenever I heard any noise, I would ran to the stairs
and look up and listen. Haha. :D

Oh and Raihan taught me how to screen shot!
Arigatou na Raihan-kun :)




Tata!
ILLA

No comments: