Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have to

write this somehow.
I can't write it down cause I'd write a LOT and my hand would go all numb.
Haih. Just like my YM status. Haihhhhhh

When I stop to think,
my head would get all messed up because all these people
in my life just don't get it.
They think it' so easy.
Words, for peep's sake, are suppose to MEAN something.
You don't just say anything and not mean it .

You know what? I'll use this word for you.
Especially for YOU, scumbag.
Darn it. I know you're life is complicated right now,
but HELLO? You're not the only freaking one.
Everybody have their own problems.
Why do you think people invented the quote
"Nobody's perfect" ? Baka.

You know, oh wait scratch that. you don't know.
You used to be nice. Did you forget?
That you were a whole different person?
Obviously you don't.

And just because you have problems,
You shouldn't be giving other people problems.
I've been thinking about this for a while now.
I really want to tell you this myself though.
Instead of blogging like this.
But I have to write this. Technically type this.
Cause it's bugging me. Really bugging me.

We had nothing and you know it.
so shut the hell up

Eda and Ismah, I know you guys would read this.
So err, I'll tell you guys later .

NOTE; My blog may contain deep thoughts from now on.

ILLA

No comments: