Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are you smarter than a fifth grader?

I sure hope I am.
I'm taking my UKKM tomorrow.
GULP!*

Maybe I should have studied?
Since even EDA thought it was hard.
I mean she's EDA for peep's sake.
The LittleMissKnowItAll since she can practically answer anything.
Haih. I wonder how Sarah and Ismah did.
Maybe I should ask them?
I'm too lazy to pick up my phone. :/


ANYWAY,
I woke up at 6.30 in the morning today.
You have know idea how sleepy I was!
We went to Nenek's house around 7am.
We , as in Naz, Aa & I have to accompany her to the hospital.
It WAS SO BORING THERE -.-'

We reached home around 12.30 or so,
And I prepared lunch for the brats
At 3 am, Cikgu F came to pick me up.
And around 3.10 (i think?),
I decided to take Principe of Accounts.

It's sudden, i know.
but I did some thinking.
You know, keep my options open.
If I somehow DECIDED to become an accountant,
that could be possible .
If not, I can pursue my dreams as a doctor (or something).
Since I'm going to be in the pure science stream,
I'll learn Science (Chem, Bio and Physics) and also Add Maths, Mod Maths and POA.

Hmm. I sound mature don't I ?
Well that's what happen when your ACTUALLY thinking
about your future. Like after SPM future.
So anyway, I learned POA just now.
Aunty explained the basics, and i understood (thank god).
She would know of course, she used to be an accountant after all.

Oh and Ayum came today!
HAHAHA. I knew he will miss us!
So while C.F was out side,
the four of us squeezed into the car.
While Raihan was sitting in the front seat.
Ayum wanted to reverse the car (he says he can drive :P)
and Yen practically forcing him to.
I, asking raihan to fasten his seat belt.
Qin, laughing along.
We had a great time :)

Well that's it!
I want to beat Sya in pet society.
So i best be off now :)

MUAHAHAHHHA
-ILLA

No comments: