Monday, December 14, 2009

Your my cuppycake :)

EW. Ignore the title please.

HAHAHA.
So I finally got the opportunity to learn how to make cupcakes :)
I went to Sarah's house and together we learnt
from her AWESOME baker mum :)

Thanks again Aunty!
Memang sedap lah :)

I came to her house after I got my new sim card.
Which, I think I'm gonna change again cause my dad
says he wants us to use youth club cause it's much cheaper?
Yeah.

So her mum showed me how to make em.
and I got to beat the eggs and everything! ;)
The best part was making the icing :D
Oh and I tasted Vanilla Essence without any mixture,
BLUEK! tastes like coughing medicine.
Hahaha Sarah just laughed at me -.-'

Oh and we also got to eat the base and stuff.
Which tasted SO good :D
Then, we ate fresh baked cupcakes.
The one without icing and stuff.
Oh! YUM! :D

Sarah's favourite xD


Coloured ICING :)

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE :O

DONE! It was fun ! We ran out of ideas but we used our imagination :)
The best looking one was the cob-web Sarah's mum made.
But my dad ate it before I got a chance to capture a close-up :(

After we finished baking,
We watched Quarantine.
Which, let me tell you this,
WAS SUPER FREAKING SCARY!

I hate it. So much !
I couldn't wait for the story to just end.
HAHAHHAA Sarah and I shouted at every opportunity we got.

The PRO looking ones (my sis said it not me)
Ah, my initial :)
Beautiful isn't it? <3

Love with a CUPCAKE on top!,
ILLA

No comments: