Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PISSED OFF

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW
DAMN IT TELEKOM!

I CAN'T EVEN ON MY FACEBOOK PROPERLY.
ARGHHHHHHH I WANT TO PLAY PET SOCIETY!
AND SORORITY LIFE! DAMN DAMN DAMN

*deep breaths*
Fuh. I guess I'm feeling better now.
So I'll update a little, since my blog is so well,
DEAD.

He texted me this holiday.
And this time my heart didn't leap.
Infect, I got pissed off. I felt like telling him off
but I couldn't cause I'm such a nice person
LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Anyway, I started tuition.
And oh oh! I'm loving Add Maths and Modern Maths :)
Modern maths is easier of course,
Add maths is nice though, it's complicated and mind twisting
but I like it. A LOT !
*applause* Can't wait for FORM4 !

Although, I am gonna miss 3Amanah :(
since not all of us are gonna be in the same class.
Some of us are going to Science stream while others are going to Arts Stream.
Which make
me feel sad. Cause I really love them,
you know?


Later,

No comments: