Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday or Sundae?

You choose :)

Yes I did wake up at 5 am.
Around 7 or so, I slept.
And woke up around 9.
We had breakfast in TE :)

Then, we went shopping for Naz's
secondary school uniform.
While we were doing that, I tried on a pinafore.
Just for the fun of it. Haha.
I would post a picture but.. I can't :)

Later that night,
We went to one of my dad's cousin's daughter's wedding
in Felda Villa in KL.
Woah, it was so grand. Not kidding.
Wawan, maklang and Schaa went too.
Maklang took angah's place.
Ma didn't come with.

The food was GREAT! :D

And, best part was, the wedding theme
was REDDD! Woohoo! :D
Plus I was wearing red. thank god
my red isn't as red as their's or I'd be a goner xD

See what I mean by grand?
They made cards of names for EVERY single person
who confirmed on coming. Danggg!





the folks chit chatting xD
so normal! I hate it when they talk about me though -.-'

Later,
ILLA

No comments: